34-37

Thirty Four walked into her life

After Su Qin finished speaking, Yan Ke remained silent. He just opened the car window silently, and the cold wind from the north blew violently into the car, making his face ache. Yan Ke felt that the wind seemed to have cooled his heart.

The two remained silent all the way, driving on the highway for a long time. When I returned to my apartment near the Arts and Crafts University at night, the sky was already full of stars. Yan Ke parked the car in the parking space near the apartment building, and very considerately opened the door for her.

When Su Qin was standing in the kitchen of Yan Ke's house, ready to find some ginger and make him a bowl of ginger soup to drive him away from the cold, she realized that when she came back from get off work, she subconsciously entered the door of the house next door.

After entering the door, just like the house elf in Harry Potter, he placed the "master" on the sofa, and then spontaneously dug out tea leaves at his house to make him a cup of tea, and then went into the kitchen to make ginger soup.

"Yan Ershao, where is your ginger?"

Although Su Qin is already familiar with Yan Ershao's two-bedroom house, she has never cooked here. Entering the kitchen, the utensils are very complete, even the kitchen knives have seven or eight different sizes and thicknesses, and the knife holders are neatly placed on top. If not all the pots and pans were brand new and the price tags on the knife holders hadn't been removed, Su Qin would definitely think that Yan Ke is a super chef.

But seeing the current situation, Su Qin felt that it was expected. She eats here half the time a week, because he orders takeout every night. It tasted good at first, but after eating too much, it felt mediocre...

"Ginger?"

Yan Ke sat on the sofa in the living room, switching channels on the TV in extreme boredom. Holding a warm teacup in both hands, he sat on the soft sofa like an old man:

"How could there be such a thing in my house?"

Su Qin: Is it strange that there is a little ginger in the kitchen?

Su Qin opened the refrigerator in the kitchen. There was a frozen layer on the top, and expensive boxes of Haagen-Dazs ice cream were neatly stacked inside. She knew this. Yan Ershao was very special, no matter it was summer I still like to eat ice cream in winter, and I especially like to take her to eat together.

The consequence of eating Haagen-Dazs is that, except for Haagen-Dazs, she feels uninteresting in eating other flavors of ice cream. One day, she suddenly remembered this question, and she was full of worries about the rest of her life. Haagen-Dazs doesn't even eat ice cream. If this goes on, is there really a man willing to marry her?

The lower half of the refrigerator is the freezer, and there is nothing but mineral water and yogurt.

Su Qin shifted her gaze and found that there were still ingredients in the refrigerator. An egg was placed in the most conspicuous position.

"Su Qin, can you cook? I'm a little hungry."

Yan Ershao changed from sitting to lying down in the living room. He turned off the TV, and then took out his computer, still in high spirits Looking at the k-line charts that Su Qin couldn't understand at all. Looking at a few stocks that were soaring all the way, Yan Ershao was thinking about how much money he should have in his account, and he was in a great mood.

So, the problem Su Qin faced was, what can an egg do?

Su Qin looked at her watch. They drove for two hours on the high speed, and when it was blown to the back, she only felt numb in her hands and feet, and her face was cold, and she didn't even feel anything. It's nine o'clock in the evening, and I just want to order takeaway, and probably no store will deliver it.