94

Su Qin strangled the tie directly around his neck, barely strangling him.

Yan Ke rubbed his neck and said, "It's so hard that you dressed me up like a groom from the last century to remind me that it's time to propose to you? Cough cough... I was wrong, let go, strangle me to death , are you going to be a widow?"

In the end, Su Qin chose the same dark blue satin tie for him. The thin tie was tied into an elegant cross knot, with a diamond-encrusted tie clip sandwiched between it, which looked exquisite and charming.

As juniors who were responsible for welcoming guests, both Su Qin and Yan Ke had to be there in advance. The two drove the car to the entrance of the Four Seasons Hotel, handed over the car to the parking boy, and Yan Ke entered the venue with Su Qin in his arms.

--
☆, 109, The Giant Buddha from Hong Kong City (Second Update)

The banquet was officially held after seven o'clock in the evening. When the two arrived at Treasure Workshop, it was already dark. Su Ziyuan and his assistant Perer were on the table reviewing the banquet process for the last time, making sure that every detail was perfect. Fang Ru, Shu Yu, was sitting in the lounge, resting and putting on makeup, while Su Zicheng was watching her beside her.

Su Ziyuan was wearing a well-groomed black suit today, with a white shirt inside, and a bright gray tie that made him look a lot gentler.

Su Qin walked over and said hello to Su Ziyuan: "Brother, it can be said that people are in good spirits on happy occasions. You seem to be in good spirits today~"

The happy event Su Qin was talking about was not Su Baichuan's birthday banquet, but the news of the engagement of Su Ziyuan and Du Qing that would be announced at the banquet today. Speaking of which, she still remembers a time when she accidentally bumped into a drunk Su Ziyuan in a ktv and pressed Du Qing against the wall to kiss. It's been almost two years since that happened. At that time, Su Ziyuan, who seemed hopeless in his pursuit, has now reached the stage of discussing marriage with Du Qing. I have to say that things like fate have always been incomparably wonderful. It is impossible to predict who is who and who is who before meeting.

Hearing Su Qin's ridicule, Su Ziyuan just smiled, and then replied: "Your good deeds are not far away."

After finishing speaking, he took a meaningful look at Yan Ke. When Yan Ke came to meet his parents last year, he said those words loudly. On Mr. Yan's 80th birthday, let him personally announce his engagement to Su Qin. Before visiting Yan's house during the Chinese New Year, he felt that this matter was quite clear, but after he went to Yan's house, he suddenly felt that this matter was suspended. Especially until now, the gift from the Yan family has not been delivered, which makes Su Ziyuan deeply worried about the relationship between the Su family and the Yan family.

Mr. Yan's love for Yan Ke is obvious to all, but in the past two years, the relationship seems to have become estranged sharply, and almost every estrangement has more or less something to do with the Su family.

In fact, the differences between the two families started as early as the first time it was the matter of Yan Rui and Su Yun, which was caught by the Zhao family. Mr. Yan considered the issue from Yan Rui's point of view, but it was Yan Ke who was always forced to compromise.

When Yan Ke compromised to the limit, when he compromised so much that he didn't want to compromise, he chose to quit! However, the trigger that made him give up his pick was none other than Su Qin. In the eyes of outsiders, Yan Ershao is an angry girl, but Su Ziyuan can see it clearly when he is really in this huge whirlpool. In fact, whether there is Su Qin, Yan Ke and Yan Rui, In other words, such a war would break out between the Fang family and the Yan family.