109

After that, they become more similar. She recommended this woman to the Zhao family, and she would have no control over what happened next. However, she was very clear about the course of the matter.

The woman did not come in handy at first. At first, what the Zhao family wanted was not just a photo, but to place someone next to Yan Ke's pillow. However, Su Qin is really good at controlling her husband, no matter how beautiful and elegant a woman throws herself into her arms, Yan Ke will only avoid her with an annoyed expression.

Later, time became increasingly urgent, so I decided to take a drastic step and drugged the person with sleeping pills, stripped him naked and took a photo. When the photo was taken, Yan Ke didn't know if it was because the amount of sleeping pills was not enough, Yan Ke slept very restlessly. He finally sprinkled some of Su Qin's usual perfume on the bed and kept him quiet for two seconds. However, the next second he pushed the woman who looked very similar to Su Qin away as if he was completely awake. , the only photo was taken by the photographer quickly, leaving a deceptive photo.

Because Yan Ke had always been in a state of extreme uneasiness, the woman was afraid of waking him up and causing trouble, so she had to carefully lean on the edge of the bed, trying not to offend him, and then looked at the almost thirty-year-old Chairman Yan spontaneously found a suitable position in his sleep, hugged a pillow and slept in the middle of the big bed with a look of grievance on his face. (Su Qin: Did you dream that you were sleeping on the sofa?)

Regardless of whether there was a relationship or not, as long as Yan Ke felt that there was a relationship, then there would be no problem. Things did not go as they expected. Yan Ke's first reaction was to suppress the matter. He behaved like a cat whose tail was stepped on, and the hair all over his body exploded. If he hadn't still held At the end of the moral line, Li Yun felt that he might want to eat that woman alive!

A month later, according to their plan, the photos were sent to Su Qin. Sure enough, Su Qin didn't ask about the source of the photo, and didn't even give Yan Ke time to explain, so she packed her things and went back to City C.

In this way, things developed step by step according to their plan. Yan Ke left the port city, and the fun officially began.

-----Off Topic-----

I stopped updating yesterday...the first time I stopped updating after joining V... Yesterday during the day, An An hung a two-pound SLR around her neck to advertise on the street and collect news...At night...I really wanted to die...

The class is still full today, but I will make up for the chapter that was missing yesterday~ ok~

☆、One hundred and fifty-three Yanke baby, I want a child

After dinner in the evening, Yan Ke drove Su Qin home. Although the small villa occupies less than one-fifth of the Qingcheng villa, it makes the two feel more popular when they live in it. In the warm space on the second floor, you can see each other's personal belongings everywhere, even if you are alone. When I'm at home, I feel like the other person is by my side and never leaves.

Su Qin nestled comfortably on the tatami mat in the living room. There were several very comfortable pillows and cushions on the soft cushions. The styles were completely different but there was a wonderful sense of harmony when put together, which seemed very harmonious.

Yan Ke came out of the shower and saw this picture of a beauty in a nightgown. Su Qin was reclining in a large nightgown. Simple pattern, under the lamp, the beauty is like jade. Su Qin lay casually, revealing a pair of white and slender legs from the long skirt, slightly bent, looking very attractive under the light.