85

☆, ninety-one, pole dancing

Hearing Yan Ke's words, for a moment, Su Qin even felt that what he said was true, that's what he thought. However, this kind of thought not only didn't make Su Qin feel sweet, but made her feel shuddering. In other words, no brain is right.

Ordinary women will think that it is normal for lovers to have such thoughts?

It sounds pretty good when a guy says something like that to you in the middle of a relationship. But if it really happened in real life, apart from horror and distress, the woman he had a crush on would have no other thoughts at all. But... Su Qin cast a sideways glance at Yan Ke, his words probably weren't true? How can you believe what a man says when coaxing others?

So, Su Qin continued to sit calmly and eat snacks, chatting with the people next to her from time to time, looking very relaxed.

And only Yan Ke knew the truth of this sentence, which was quickly thrown out of Su Qin's mind.

Just when Su Qin was chatting happily, the manager on duty entered the door lightly and whispered a few words in Yan Ke's ear.

Yan Ke really felt that after two years of absence, the manager's brain became bad. He frowned, looked at the man dissatisfied, and said in a low voice, "Didn't you say that you don't want others to come in?"

"The pole dancing?"

"You don't have to worry about this. If there is nothing wrong, don't let anyone disturb us." Yan Ke ordered like this, and the manager, who was stunned, hurried out of the box without hesitation.

I haven't seen him for more than two years, Mr. Yan is really getting worse and worse. You don't order people to jump on the pole, why do you specifically want a room where you can jump on the pole? Could it be that you dance by yourself? Isn't this poor toss?

When Su Qin and Ren were talking about whether the rose of Damascus was better, the box suddenly fell into darkness. Su Qin subconsciously stretched out her hand to the side and pressed it on Yan Ke's thigh. Yan Ke stretched out his long arms and pulled her into his arms, and whispered in her ear, "Now you can enjoy the fruits of my victory."

As soon as Yan Ke finished speaking, several beams of blue lights lit up and sprinkled on the small stage with steel pipes. The person illuminated by the light blue light is wearing a tight leather jacket and boots, and his figure is very enchanting. Because the light was very dim, I couldn't see the man's expression.

Because the leather jacket was stretched extremely tightly, Rong Meiren's figure was completely exposed. The slender waist, narrow hips, and long legs can be seen at a glance under the light blue erotic light.

The slow drum beat sounded in the darkness, Rong Yu stepped on his long legs, holding the steel pipe in one hand, stepped on the drum beat and walked around the steel pipe a few times. It's obviously just a very ordinary movement, but when he does it, it gives people a feeling of infinite temptation.

The drum beat suddenly accelerated, and the enchanting young man on the stage also accelerated his movements. Standing in front of the steel pipe, he held the steel pipe behind his back with one hand, and slowly stroked his chest and lower abdomen with the other hand.

Almost all the people present were stunned by Rong Yu's bold and fiery performance.

Su Qin's face turned red, because the others were just watching Rong Yu's performance, but she felt that Rong Yu was staring at her all the time when she was performing. While staring at her, he touched his whole body passionately.

The most embarrassing thing for Su Qin was that Yan Ke was sitting next to her, and she could feel his arms around her getting tighter and tighter, and a frightening coldness emanating from her body. But, this is not what she let Rong Yu see! Su Qin felt wronged...