38- 42

☆   Thirty-eight dead Taoist friends don't die Poor Dao  

       Because of what happened last night, Su Qin was naturally embarrassed to ask Yan Ke to send her to work the next day. I had no choice but to put on a thick coat, high heels, and a brown shoulder bag, and walked out of the apartment building.

    This morning, in this cold winter day, in this not sunny day, warm sunshine appeared in the sky. Su Qin raised her face, allowing herself to be bathed in the grace of the sun, and felt that her gloomy mood became clearer.

    Su Qin, whose limbs were stretched and in a good mood, did not notice that behind her, on the fifth-floor staircase that she had seen countless times, Yan Ke clenched his fist and slammed down the wall.

    He tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep last night. After he finally fell asleep in the middle of the night, he only slept for a few hours before he was woken up by the alarm clock. He didn't have to go to work today, but in order to send Su Qin to work, he didn't cancel the alarm clock. Then, he got up from the bed like an idiot, and finished everything he usually needed to do at work step by step, waiting for Su Qin to knock on his door.

    In order to prevent her from seeing his haggardness, he even applied ice cubes to his eyes for a long time. My eyes are a bit swollen because I didn't sleep well last night. When he was spraying perfume on his body today, he was still thinking that when she came to knock on the door today, he must let her wait at the door for a while.

    However, when he sat neatly on the overly soft sofa in his living room, waited for half an hour, and almost couldn't resist getting up and knocking on the door next door, he finally heard movement outside the door. She probably didn't sleep well last night. As a girl, she always needs more time to dress up.

He is willing to forgive her for being imaginative when she heard the sound of high heels hitting the ground. He was very familiar with the rhythm of the footsteps, and he could still guess that it was probably the pair of buckskin boots. That was the only thing he praised her taste. Su Qin's portrait is average, but the most beautiful pair of long legs are paired with this pair of buckskin short boots, which look slender and sexy, which is the most attractive part of her body . Too bad she never noticed it herself.

    Then, he heard the footsteps getting further and further away. When he stood on the balcony, he happened to see her coming out of the apartment building in a graceful posture, wearing his favorite pair of deerskin short boots, with a relaxed expression, as if she had gotten rid of the shackles she had always been in, comfortable Incredibly.

    Su Qin looked at her watch, it was only half an hour before going to work. It is the rush hour to go to work in the morning, and the roads are congested. She was going out late today, and if she took the subway, she would have to make a detour on the way, and she would not be in time. She hailed a taxi by the side of the road and arrived at the company before being late.

    After walking into Su's gate, she couldn't help being shocked when she saw the orderly and busy scene inside. Although the unhappiness in life still exists, it's just that the unsatisfactory things in life are out of ten, so how can everything go well. She can only grasp what she has in front of her eyes.

    Regarding Yan Ke's inexplicable anger, she really didn't know how to deal with it. That being the case, let him deal with it coldly first, and let him understand that she didn't mean to chase him back, and the embarrassment between the two of them will naturally be resolved.

    It was probably the way Su Ziyuan accompanied her to dinner yesterday, clearly expressing his support for her. Therefore, when she approached the financial room today, she felt a lot less pressure on her body. Yesterday, everyone gave her the feeling that she couldn't stay here at all. Today, although the eyes of everyone looking at her are still unnatural, compared to yesterday, it is already much better.