110

Because Yan Ke came to the company too few times, the new front desk lady didn't know him. Seeing him coming in through the golden revolving door, my first reaction was: Oh my god, is this a newly recruited artist by the company? Why am I not impressed by how handsome he is?

Yan Ke stepped forward, knocked on the table with his knuckles, and said to her: "I'm looking for your Mr. Su, where is her office?"

Yan Ke had obviously dressed up carefully today, wearing a well-tailored black suit, a lavender shirt, and a black silk tie with delicate patterns tied into an elegant cross knot.

This person has a face carved out of white jade, with profound features and no blemishes on the whole face, it can be used as a model for artists to maintain.

Although Yan Ke has no limits on how to act coquettishly in front of his darling, he can still impress people outside. People in high positions naturally have a special aura about them, which can even overwhelm others at certain times. Out of breath.

Under the pressure of Boss Yan's full aura, the small receptionist just forgot to ask him if he had an appointment, and told him that the office was on the far right on the eighth floor.

Yan Ke nodded indifferently and then got on the elevator.

Because Su Qin didn't call to urge him, Boss Yan wandered around the company with great interest, meeting countless passers-by. He simply didn't know the big and small people who were active or inactive on the screen. Of course, even if he knew him, he wouldn't take the initiative to say hello to them.

Yan Ke didn't ask anyone to lead the way, so he walked up one level at a time. From beginning to end, this man exuded an indifferent aura of "don't get close to me if you have nothing to do". Seeing that he was dragging him for like 2,500,000 yuan, he again He was just looking for Su Qin, and no one dared to block his way.

Although the front desk didn't know Yan**oss, there were still many people who knew him. He accompanies Su Qin to the company's annual meeting every year, but usually stays by Su Qin's side and only talks to a limited number of people, while others ignore him. Therefore, there are always rumors in the company that the boss is behind the scenes. The men are very difficult to deal with.

News has always spread the fastest in the entertainment industry. By the time Su Qin returned to the company, the company had already begun to spread rumors that a well-dressed handsome guy came to see Mr. Su. He is said to be Mr. Su's husband.

Su Qin was a little surprised when the front desk told her that someone was looking for her. Why didn't Yan Ke call her when he arrived at the company? When she heard that Yan Ke had scanned the entire eighth floor of Dongxing, she felt a little dumbfounded.

Yan Ke is now sitting on the sofa chair in Su Qin's office. The assistant next to him anxiously made him a cup of coffee. Yan Ke took a sip and the corners of his mouth twitched unconsciously. Then the cup of coffee was placed on the table. Never moved again.

Su Qin hurried up to the office on the eighth floor. As soon as she opened the door, she saw Yan Ke sitting on her desk with her computer on, seeming to be concentrating on something. Hearing the sound of the door opening, he raised his head and gave Su Qin a gentle smile. Su Qin was already immune to this level of smiles. The assistant next to her said that she wanted to go to the bathroom to deal with the nosebleed.

"Why are you dressed up like this today..." Su Qin walked up to him in two steps, put her hands around his neck from behind and leaned on his back. After thinking for a while, she came up with an adjective: "Slut."

Yan Ke was originally very handsome. He was a thirty-year-old man with the bearing of a high-ranking person and the exuberant energy of a young man. These two very contradictory feelings were perfectly combined in him. Coupled with his attire today, The entire body, from hair to heels, exudes a coquettish male hormone.