68

If Su Yun's surname wasn't Su, he wouldn't bother to care about her. But it's wrong this last name. There was no discordant voice from the Yan family regarding the matter of Su Qin and Yan Ke. One was Yan Ke's insistence, the other was that Mr. Yan acquiesced, and the third was Su Qin's one billion fortune.

The Yan family is indeed not short of money, but it is not to the point of turning a blind eye to one billion. Besides, this is not some kind of property from an improper source, it is a dowry given to Su Qin by the Su family.

But what about Su Yun? What does she have that make Yan Rui look at her? It's just a facade. Lin Yueran was turned away even when she wanted to enter Yan's house, let alone Su Yun.

If Su Yun was just a simple girl who fell in love with a man without desire or desire, Su Ziyuan would feel more at ease. The Yan family wasn't mean, if Su Yun just wanted to follow Yan Rui, then apart from losing face for the Su family, there would be nothing else.

The problem is, this nominal sister is not only beautiful, but also ambitious. But her IQ is not enough to make her ambition a reality.

Stupid people are not to be feared, but those who are ambitious but not smart enough are to be feared.

In the final analysis, it was her father who indulged her ambition.

Su Ziyuan knew his father very well, Su Baichuan was a man who took every opportunity to climb up. Life goes on and on, and climbing goes on. He put Su Qin in the Lin family, gave Su Yun a superior living environment, and raised their horizons, all because of this.

It's not that Su Baichuan is the kind of father who sells his daughters for glory, it's just that his thinking directly determines his actions, which affects those around him.

Regarding Su Baichuan's thoughts, Su Ziyuan could still guess a little bit. He put Su Qin in the Lin family just to let her meet higher-level contacts, and Su Yun, he probably just wanted her to marry someone similar to the Su family. Su Baichuan does have ambitions, but he is not confused.

Su Ziyuan leaned sideways on the rear seat, closed his eyes and rested his mind.

On a hot night in July, Su Qin received a call from Zhou Yuan. This call is good news.

With his head resting on Su Qin's lap, Yan Ke was being fed grapes. The crystal clear grapes were peeled and neatly placed on a plate. White and slender fingers pinched one and slowly stuffed it into Yan Er Shao's mouth.

Young Master Zhou's voice sounded beaming from the phone.

"Su Qin, have you watched the TV series?"

"Yes, the second male lead is pretty good." Su Qin really watched that movie that looked like an idiot from the script. To her surprise, the filming turned out to be really good.

The scene production is very exquisite, the banquet scene is magnificent, and every scene tries to restore the life of real celebrities, which is much more refined than those shoddy TV dramas on the market. According to the usual practice of TV dramas, the male lead is an arrogant and conceited young master, and the male lead is Shen Xiao, a popular niche in idol dramas. The well-produced TV series and Shen Xiao's original popularity foundation have attracted the attention of many little girls on the male lead.

However, what attracts the most attention is not the male protagonist, but the male supporting role. When the TV series had only aired for five days, some people were asking if the roles of the male lead and the supporting male had been reversed. The male supporting role does not take the traditional gentle and affectionate route, his biggest feature is his poisonous tongue. That kind of indiscriminate attack against all kinds of people, things, and things with arrogance on his face strangely made him gather a lot of popularity. Some fans even took screenshots of his vicious heroine and compiled what he said into a book as quotations.