75

As soon as Li Rong saw him like this, he knew he was unhappy, and quickly explained to herself: "I was angry with him at the beginning, and felt that he did this without conscience."

"But, but he is my brother after all. His bones are broken and his tendons are broken. Seeing him now, I really feel sorry for him."

When Su Baichuan heard what Li Rong said, his expression softened a little. Li Rong has been by his side for these years. At the beginning, he really admired her. Even now, he still has affection for Li Rong in his heart. After all, she was his woman, and he had promised her that if she didn't want to make her rich and rich, at least she would have no worries about food and clothing. He is a man of great promise. This is the reason why the Su family can continue to grow, and it is also the reason why Mr. Gu was willing to hand over Gu Yuejiao and the one billion jewels to him.

"Don't be too sad about his matter. In the final analysis, I gave him too much power. That's why he has such courage." After this incident happened, Su Baichuan also reflected on himself. He felt that the main responsibility for this matter lay with Li Jiong, and it was his greed that caused all this.

However, he was also at fault. If he didn't take Li Rong's face into account at the beginning, and raised Li Jiong's position so high, such as only making him a financial director, instead of being a senior financial director of the whole company at the same age, then according to his scope of authority, he would not be able to steal 10 million from the company without anyone noticing.

"Baichuan, I know you are also in a difficult situation, but he is my brother after all, can you forgive him once?" Li Rong's tone was very soft, even a bit crying, begging Su Baichuan softly.

Li Rong was quite confident. Usually, when she begged Su Ziyuan like this, most things would be agreed to. But this time she...

"A Rong, you can discuss anything, but this is not the case." Su Baichuan's voice was heavy and indifferent. In the past, he would agree to Li Rong's soft words to him. Not only because Li Rong was his wife, but also because what Li Rong asked for was not a big deal in Su Ziyuan's opinion, something that could be solved with a wave of his hand, and it was good to make a woman happy, but this time the situation was different.

"You have worked beside me before, and you don't know anything about shopping malls. You should know how it will affect the company's rules and regulations if Li Jiong's precedent is set."

Of course Li Rong knew how this matter would affect Su Qin. If Li Jiong's precedent is set and tens of millions of special funds are embezzled and Su Baichuan treats them as nothing, then the company's rules and regulations will suffer a devastating blow. A company's rules and regulations are no longer binding, which is tantamount to brain death for a company.

However, Li Jiong was none other than Su Baichuan's brother-in-law and his own family. How could he be the same as those ordinary employees?

However, Su Baichuan didn't give her another chance to speak, he turned around and fell asleep with his back to her.

Li Rong sighed silently under the cold light, sat up and turned off the lamp, and slowly closed her eyes in the dark.

"How is it? My filming is good, do you have a sense of being there?" In the corner of the theater, a young man with a monstrous appearance squatted in front of Su Qin, holding his face in his hands, as if begging for praise.

Su Qin really wanted to reach out and rub his curly hair, but thinking of the big cat with a particularly strong sense of territory at home, she restrained her inner impulse.

"Qinqin, talk~" Rong Yu stretched out a hand and waved it in front of her eyes, puffing out his cheeks and pretending to be cute in front of her.

"Don't call me Qinqin." Su Qin stroked the goosebumps on her arms, and Yan Ke called her baby long baby short in her ear, and she didn't feel awkward at all. However, being called Qinqin by other people always feels uncomfortable.