14

Su Qin was carrying a simple fashion bag, stepped on a pair of small high heels, and walked forward empty-handed. After more than a month of school, in addition to studying the existing courses, she also took some time to read the books of the previous two years. Reluctantly, there were a few textbooks that she couldn't find either in Lin's house or Su's house. She thought they were lost. It was only later that I remembered that it was probably placed in the dormitory.

It just so happened that there were few classes today, so she was going to go to the dormitory to see if there were any more important things left there.

The University of Arts and Crafts is an old-fashioned university. Due to the expansion of enrollment this year, the school building has been fully renovated, the floor space has been expanded, and many teaching buildings and dormitory buildings have been newly built. The dormitory that Su Qin lived in before was a few newly built independent dormitory buildings. The accommodation conditions are much better than the old dormitory buildings, but the distance from the teaching area is relatively far.

Su Qin took a special path to go back to the dormitory, and then go home for dinner. Because this road is relatively remote, few people will walk it. If it was a big night, Su Qin would definitely not go here. It's just at noon, she's not that timid.

After entering the dormitory, Su Qin found the room with the residual memory. After making sure that she remembered correctly, Su Qin was about to knock on the door and enter. She didn't know where to get the dormitory keys and so on.

It's a pity that the heavens probably saw that she was living too comfortably recently, and something must happen to make her worry. Through a thin door panel, the voice of the voice inside can be heard clearly.

"I think it's normal if she doesn't come over."

"That's right, she is a rich lady, a pair of small shoes is enough for us to live for half a year, how can I get used to living in this kind of place."

"Don't, if she doesn't come, who will invite us to dinner! People who are stupid and have a lot of money, there are not many troubles in this world!"

Su Qin's raised hand froze in mid-air, and it would be a lie if she said she wasn't irritable.

In fact, as early as the beginning of school, she knew that Su Qin's popularity might not be very good. The original version of Su Qin is not really the kind of rich lady who flaunts her wealth and has no brains. She just doesn't bother to deal with these people. It's probably a bit of a stretch to say that her interests come first, at least in those second-generation circles, she feels that Su Qin's popularity is much better than at school.

However, for few girls, Su Qin is pretty good. After all, they have to get along for several years, and the original version of Su Qin also took a little effort. At least every semester, I would treat them to a few meals, and if someone had a birthday party, even if they didn't go, they would give them a gift. What Su Qin offered was just a drop in the bucket to herself, but it was a great gift to ordinary college students.

In previous memories, the girls in the dormitory had a pretty good relationship with Su Qin. Although they were not close friends in the boudoir, they got along harmoniously. Unexpectedly, she had only moved out for more than a month before she heard such a passage.

Although the person in the words was not her, she still felt a sense of anger and depression coming from her heart. Thinking back to when school just started, these people still surrounded her and said affectionately that they all missed her and asked her to move back to live. Thinking of the scene at that time now, I just feel ridiculous.

She stomped on her high heels a few times, then reached out and knocked on the door.

The sound inside the door stopped abruptly, and then someone came and opened the door.

The girl who opened the door had a small oval face, wearing a light green blouse and a miniskirt, a little like Xiaojiabiyu's cuteness. Su Qin could tell at a glance that although the clothes on her were of good style, they were all imitations from several new brands recently, and the imitations were not very detailed.

Seeing Su Qin, she was obviously stunned for a few seconds. Probably because he was not sure if Su Qin heard what they said before.

Su Qin turned sideways and walked into the dormitory without saying a word. She went straight to her own desk and looked for the few books she needed.

The atmosphere in the room froze for a moment. The girls looked at each other and opened their mouths. Although they were very uncomfortable with Su Qin, they still didn't want to offend her. If possible, I would like to try my best to build a good relationship with her.

After all, she is the daughter of a rich family, if she has a good relationship with her, not to mention getting to know those men with good conditions through her in the future, even if she can introduce herself to a good job, it will be good. If it wasn't for such a plan in their hearts, how could they be willing to support her.