77

When Lin Donglai saw the photos on the phone screen at night, he almost woke up from the wine.

He knew about Yan Rui and Lin Yueran, and he was very proud of it. Although the Lin family's status is not low, the so-called status and power belong to his elder brother. As for him himself, he is a very ordinary businessman. Lin Yueran is the only girl in the Lin family, and even his daughter. If his daughter can marry into the Yan family, then Lin Donglai's status in the entire Lin family will be even more important.

It was because of such a generous return that although his eldest brother and sister-in-law were not optimistic about Lin Yueran moving out to live with Yan Rui privately, he did not object.

Originally, Mrs. Lin had told him that the young couple had a very good relationship, and they would be able to see their parents during the Chinese New Year this year. They were happy for a while, but when they suddenly saw such a photo tonight, the smoky alcohol evaporated.

What was posted on the screen was a dynamic picture, the man was obviously Yan Rui, and the woman, he also looked familiar, it took him a long time to remember that it was Su Baichuan's stepdaughter, Su Yun.

Although Lin Yueran is a daughter, Lin Donglai loves her very much. His daughter was being bullied like this, Lin Donglai only felt that his anger was rising! Su Yun and Yan Rui, how did these two people get mixed up? Su Yun, if no one introduced him, how could he possibly know someone of Yan Rui's level?

If it was deliberately introduced by someone, then who is this person? Why did he do this? Does it do him so much good? Lin Donglai leaned on the recliner and thought for a long time, then slowly turned his gaze to the south, the villa complex in the south of the city.

Ever since Li Jiong's incident happened, Su Baichuan didn't know whether he felt tired or felt that Su Ziyuan was mature enough. Anyway, after that, he slowly handed over the daily affairs of the company to Su Ziyuan, and he himself pretended to be the chairman of the board of directors and did nothing.

Su Baichuan's life has not been easy, and now it seems that he is very prosperous, and he has built the Su family into one of the top merchants in the entire province A, but no one except him knows the hardships involved.

When he was young, Su Baichuan was focused on climbing the ladder, started from nothing, had no background and no contacts, started selling goods with others at the age of fifteen or sixteen, and tried his best to make people smile. Only in his early twenties did he have his own small shop and married a wife. The husband and wife worked hard together, and the days were prosperous. As a result, the wife got stomach cancer, and the money spent on medical treatment was like running water.

Su Baichuan spent all of his family's savings back then, and even sold the house, so he kept the well-run store and was reluctant to sell it. However, there is still a patient living in the hospital, so it is impossible not to spend money. You can make money if you lose money, but if you lose people, you are really lost.

Regarding his wife, Su Baichuan can't say that there is any love, but the two husband and wife in need have supported each other and walked over. They also have a son, and the relationship is indeed very deep. Just when Su Baichuan was about to bite the bullet and sell the shop to treat his wife, she committed suicide. She couldn't bear the pain of treatment, and didn't want to drag him down any longer. She chose Fang, who was the easiest for her, and ended her life in sleep.

For this reason, Su Baichuan has always been very guilty. He always felt that if he had sold the store decisively, maybe she would not have committed suicide. Also because of this kind of confessional guilt, he always responded to Su Ziyuan's call, handed over his business to him, and never dared to treat the child badly.