111

After this incident, Yan Ke began to really pay attention to his own image management, and slowly faded out of the entertainment headlines. He only occasionally appeared in financial pages and charity activities, changing his image in front of the public from a dandy to a young man. , transformed into a new generation entrepreneur who loves his wife, loves to work and strives to give back to the society.

Therefore, when Su Qin saw the daily photos online, she felt like she hadn't seen them for a long time. Then, after admiring Mr. Yan's silly face for a while, she started calling someone to download the photo for her. As one of the chairman of Dongxing, it takes only a minute to take a photo.

Next, Su Qin will start to deal with the subsequent events.

There have been rumors in the circle that Zhou Yuan is going to give up the management of Dongxing and return to the Zhou family to take over the family business. This news has also been approved by Zhou Yuan himself from the side. The change of the company's management rights will generally cause turbulence and instability at the top of the company, but Dongxing basically has no reaction, because everyone tacitly agrees that Su Qin will soon take over Dongxing.

After all, no matter in terms of background, capital, or personal relationship with Zhou Yuan, there is no more suitable candidate than Su Qin. Although Su Qin's tactics are not as decisive as Zhou Yuan's, anyone who has worked under Su Qin knows that she has one advantage - she does not trust those she employs and does not use those she doubts.

If she is not sure about something herself, she will delegate power to her subordinates, and she will not dictate the matter, trying to guide the expert from the outside. In this way, although the person doing the work has to personally bear the risk of screwing up the matter, he will not be tied up when doing the work and can be free to do it.

Therefore, the executives and artists basically had no reaction to Su Qin taking over Dongxing, thinking that it would be easier to do things under Su Qin. However, if it wasn't Su Qin who suddenly took over the company, Dongxing's interior might not be as peaceful as it is now.

When the news of Su Qin's pregnancy broke out, everyone knew that she would most likely stay at home to raise the child. After all, Su Qin has never shown a strong desire for control, and Yan Ke doesn't need her to work hard to earn milk powder money for a star.

What Su Qin has to do is to quickly negotiate with Zhou Yuan to agree on a new general manager before the company's top management reacts, and then wait for the dividend at the end of the year.

Yan Ke felt that today's situation was a bit strange. Ever since he stepped into Fang's subsidiary company in the morning, which is now Fang's headquarters in C City, the company's senior executives had all smiled and congratulated him.

Although Yan Ke didn't understand what they were saying, it didn't prevent him from nodding to everyone with a cold and arrogant beauty, and then Shi Shiran walked into the small meeting room on the top floor to start the morning meeting.

However, what Chairman Yan didn't know was that when he came out of the small conference room and walked into his office to start a video conference with the Hong Kong City headquarters, the remaining high-level executives had already begun to think about it.

Many of the current high-level employees in the city c headquarters were handpicked by Yan Ke when he first took over the company six years ago, or were poached by him from other companies. It can be said that I witnessed the entire process before Yan Ke and Su Qin got married.