76

"Xiaoqin, I haven't seen you for a long time, you only contact Xuan Ning and the others, and you don't call me anymore. "Lin Yueran pouted dissatisfiedly at Su Qin. In her impression, Su Qin was still the sister who liked to compare with her.

Girls who are about the same age are more or less competitive. In Lin Yueran's eyes, Su Qin is not as beautiful as her, and her family background is not as good as her. The two grew up together. In front of Su Qin, Lin Yueran has always had a sense of superiority.

"It's not like you haven't contacted me." Su Qin glanced at Lin Yueran, with a hint of coquettishness in the corners of her eyes and brows.

"It feels like you've changed so much." Lin Yueran sighed a little, probably they haven't seen each other for a long time, and this relationship with Yan Rui exhausted all her energy. Over the past year, not only has her relationship with Su Qin become colder, but she also rarely communicates with other friends.

"Is there?" Su Qin touched her face, but didn't feel any change in herself. Could it be that Lin Yueran has seen the vicissitudes of life in her after half a year? She doesn't age that fast, does she?

Lin Yueran looked at Su Qin carefully, and saw the woman sitting in front of her with delicate makeup and a calm expression. She was wearing a blue windbreaker, with long hair hanging down her back, full of fashion sense, not to mention a huge difference from her previous appearance, but also a great change.

"Yes, maybe women are different after having a boyfriend." Lin Yueran teased Su Qin. Although Su Qin is inferior to her in background, the road of love is far smoother than her. Yan Ke is far crazier than Yan Rui, and also more free than Yan Rui. He has always been obvious and decisive when it comes to Su Qin's affairs.

During the most difficult period, Lin Yueran even wondered whether it was because the Yan family did not accept her, or because Yan Rui's attitude was not decisive enough. It makes no sense that the Yan family can accept Su Qin, but they cannot accept themselves.

But fortunately, although the process was difficult, the ending was perfect. Yan Rui promised her that he would bring her back to Yan's house to meet her parents during the Chinese New Year this year, which is why Lin Yueran specially invited Su Qin out today.

Yan Rui was always very busy, and he rarely talked to her about the Yan family. Yan Rui seldom mentioned about Old Man Yan of the Yan family and his parents. This made Lin Yueran, who was completely confused about the situation, very uneasy.

"You and Yan Rui, how are you doing recently?" Su Qin carefully mentioned this topic, seeing Lin Yueran's current state, she felt that she might not know about Yan Rui and Su Yun's affairs, but after so long, no matter how dull a woman is, she didn't even notice that a man was outside, which is too slow. I don't know whether to say Lin Yueran is too simple, or Yan Rui is too shrewd. These two people get together, if Yan Rui doesn't like Lin Yueran enough, then Lin Yueran can only be played. As for counterattack, don't even think about it.

"He and I are fine." Lin Yueran showed a sweet smile, and his face was bright: "He said, take me to Yan's house for the Chinese New Year this year."

Lin Yueran's smile carried a kind of ease of getting what she wanted, so bright that Su Qin couldn't bear to tell her the truth. How did she tell her? From what standpoint should I talk to her about this issue? Tell her: Yueran, I'm sorry, my stepsister is with your boyfriend?

She couldn't say anything, and from her standpoint, it was best to pretend that she didn't know.

"Xiaoqin, will we meet each other during Chinese New Year this year?" Lin Yueran asked Su Qin with a little pride, her expression was like a child showing off his candies.