56- 60

☆, Fifty-six Sober

    "I don't know that woman, have you heard of the He family in C city?"

    Su Qin nodded: "I have."

    Su Qin knew that the He family was only by accident , At that time, in order to keep herself from being overwhelmed, no matter what others said, she listened carefully. She accepted all the information at once, and every night, she saved all the information she got today into the computer file to deepen her memory. It was at that time that she noticed the news about the He family.

    City C is one of the major economic centers in the mainland, and the number of families who can be called rich is far away in double digits.

The He family is just a lower-middle family. Not to mention compared with the Lin family, which has a political background, businesses like the Su family, Xuan family, and Zhou family all throw the He family out of the street. If the Yan family lived in the first ring road of Beijing in ancient times, the Su family lived in the inner part of the third ring road, and the He family could only live outside the fourth ring road.   

He Yu, the current head of the He family, is not very capable, just a conservative, but he is very romantic, and he is now nearly forty years old. It is said that a while ago, he was still in the dark, competing with the second generation of the new generation for a woman. I don't even care about my age. 

  A young man under the age of 20 playing in a nightclub is called youthful and frivolous. It's a joke for a forty-year-old man to compete with a few brats.

    "That's He Yu's wife." Xu Wan leaned against Su Qin's ear, and when he spoke, his voice was very clear, his lips were blurred, and he looked like someone who often gossips.

    Su Qin: "!"

    Su Qin became interested and looked at the woman carefully from the corner of her eye. Although she is already old now, judging from her facial features, she must have been a beauty no worse than Lin Yueran when she was young. However, now it seems that although the maintenance is not bad, there is fatigue between the eyebrows and eyes.

    "This woman seems to think that her life is not easy." This is Su Qin's evaluation of her.

    "Not only is it not easy, if it were me, I would probably have the heart to stab He Yu to death with a knife." Xu Wan rolled his eyes angrily, looking very upset.

    "How to say?" From Su Qin's point of view, although He Yu is not a very good man, he is not yet ready to stab him to death. After all, men are looking for women outside, and women can also be looking for men outside, as long as they have money, they don't interfere with each other. Besides, that woman also has a minor son, how could she talk about life and death lightly.

    Xu Wan explained a bucket to Su Qin, and Su Qin suddenly felt that if he met such a person, there was probably no other way to vent his anger except stabbing him to death.

    The woman's name was Chu Xia, she was just forty years old this year, and she was three years older than He Yu. Graduates from prestigious colleges and universities, more than ten years ago, the gold content of graduates from C University is not comparable to the current era of college students walking everywhere. Every college student at that time was very expensive.

    Su Qin felt that it was a skill for this woman to live like this.

    It is said that when He Yu was young, he desperately wanted to marry this woman back. For her, he even went against his family. At that time, many people in your circle were waiting to see He Yu's jokes. Of course, some people praised him as a responsible man.