9

"Xiaoqin."

When Su Qin heard the familiar voice and turned her head, she was not surprised to find Su Ziyuan standing behind her. Obviously different from women, men can wear a black suit for almost any occasion. The elder brother, who was already handsome, wore a close-fitting black suit and a wine red fabric twill tie today, looking calm and youthful.

The reason for saying this is that Su Ziyuan is too calm, and his calm face often makes people subconsciously ignore the fact that he is only twenty-five years old this year.

"Brother, you're here too!" Su Qin smiled like a flower, and the corner of her eyes drifted past Su Ziyuan's side, and asked, "Will you introduce you for me? This beautiful lady beside you."

"This is Du Qing." Su Ziyuan turned his body slightly, glanced at Du Qing, and said, "This is my sister, Su Qin."

Su Qin sized up the woman standing next to Su Ziyuan with reserved eyes. She was wearing a light green dress, and her appearance could only be described as delicate, not as bright as Lin Yueran, nor as gorgeous as Su Yun. It's just that her skin is very white, not that pale color, but a healthy white color, which makes people look very comfortable.

"Miss Du, I'm glad to meet you." Su Qin stretched out her hand to shake Du Qing's hand, and glanced at Su Ziyuan by the way, with a narrow and joking look in her eyes.

"Why are you standing here alone?" Su Ziyuan directly ignored the deep meaning contained in her eyes, as if she was blinded by the wind.

There was no special meaning in bringing Du Qing to this banquet. He has now started to get in touch with the rights center of the Su Group. Many of the people who attended this banquet are friends and work partners that he is currently or will be in contact with in the future. Bring Du Qing, the administrative secretary, over to see if there is anything she needs to deal with in the future, she has never seen anyone.

In previous banquets, if Su Qin's performance in the banquet was not the focus of everyone, at least she was like a fish in water. It's just that in today's banquet, not only did she dress up very ordinary, she didn't even bring a male companion, which seemed abnormal. Su Ziyuan looked at Lin Yueran who was surrounded by stars and moon, and a trace of deep meaning flashed in his black eyes.

"I'm not the protagonist of the banquet, so it's good to just stand by and watch the excitement."

Su Qin uncomfortably brushed back the hair scattered around her ears. She is not introverted, but she is not quite used to big scenes like celebrity banquets for a while.

"Father and Aunt Li are over there." Su Ziyuan lifted his chin: "If you have nothing to do, go over and say hello. Father is still a little worried when he hears that you plan to move out of school after school starts."

Su Qin followed the curve of Su Ziyuan's chin, and saw Su Baichuan holding a glass of red wine in his hand, clinking glasses with a man about his age, with a pleasant smile on his face. Li Rong stood beside him in a long gray dress and a fur shawl, holding his arm, and behaved gracefully, just like a real lady.

Su Yun was standing not far behind them, talking with a young man, looking very happy. Su Qin probably knew why Su Ziyuan asked her to go to Su Baichuan's side.

She lives in the Lin family all year round and is very close to her aunt, which is not a bad thing. But in the eyes of many people, she is Mrs. Lin's niece, and the concept that she is also Su Baichuan's daughter is weakened. Many people think that Su Baichuan's relationship with Su Qin, his biological daughter, is not even as close as that of Su Yun, his stepdaughter.

Su Baichuan's main purpose of putting Su Qin in the Lin family was to let her get in touch with the Lin family's network and get in touch with the political circles. Unfortunately, Su Qin didn't understand Su Baichuan's deep meaning. Furthermore, at a banquet, Lin Donglai will definitely not introduce Su Qin's business friends and partners specifically, in order to form a network of relationships. And the friends and partners from the Su family would naturally not take the initiative to get acquainted with Su Qin. As a result, although Su Qin was at ease in a banquet, she didn't really realize that there were not many contacts that would be helpful to her in the future.

"Brother, why don't you go over?" Su Qin glanced at Su Ziyuan, who could remind her, she didn't believe that he would not know the benefits of being by Su Baichuan's side.

"I don't really need to go there anymore." Su Ziyuan smiled, raised his glass, clinked the glass with the people far away through the air, and drank it down, with a somewhat friendly smile on his face.

She followed his line of sight, and the person toasting with him was none other than Yan Rui, the eldest son of the Yan family, one of the most outstanding youths in both identity and ability in this banquet. The relationship between the Yan family and the Su family is very ordinary, but her elder brother obviously has a good relationship with the eldest son of the Yan family, and it is obviously not limited to the scope of "work".

Now she really knew that Su Ziyuan really didn't need to follow Su Baichuan anymore.

Because, he is already full-fledged.