84

The most terrible thing is that the clothes have been tried and packed, and the price was not agreed upon in the last sentence, the young master didn't buy it, so he left the things in a clatter, turned around and left...

Often after shopping for a whole day, Gu Ran carried all of Mr. Yan's things in his hands. The packaging bags of various colors and the things inside weighed dozens of catties! All of them were packaged and sent back to China, and Gu Ran had to be responsible for taking all the clothes to Yan Er Shao's house by the way after returning to China!

Recalling my youth that was harmed by Yan Ke, recalling the painful experience of being treated as a homosexual on the street in a foreign country, recalling hanging girls in a bar outside and being told bluntly: I have no sexual interest in homosexuality in the past, Gu Ran's expression is getting sadder and sadder, Su Qin looks at him completely incomprehensible... What's wrong with this child...

"Was it difficult for Yan Ke to deal with it when he was young? I think he is fine now." Su Qin tried to comfort Gu Ran's tortured little heart, but Gu Ran felt even more sad.

"When he was young, it was not difficult to deal with it at all. It was just that once he quarreled with his mother and drove his mother's white Rolls Royce on the track. The last car... Later, Mr. Fang had to change to a silver Rolls Royce..."

Su Qin: "Is that white car still alive?"

Gu Ran: "What do you say..."

Su Qin: "..." With tears streaming down her face, one quarrel directly scrapped a Rolls-Royce. How much money will she have to earn to afford the expensive quarrel expenses in the future! In other words, it was the first time she knew that quarreling was such a waste of time and money!

The two were relatively silent, walking in the howling winter wind in January, suddenly, Su Qin heard someone calling her from behind, and she was very familiar with this voice.

"Rong Yu." Su Qin turned around, and really saw the young curly-haired and cute boy. In the winter, he wore a v-neck T-shirt with an irregular windbreaker-like coat on top.

"Susu, it's really you, I thought I was wrong~" Rong Yu stepped in front of Su Qin without hesitation, his dimples were exposed with a smile, and the sun was shining on his indistinguishable face.

"Young Master Rong, long time no see." Gu Ran was quite surprised when he saw Rong Yu, and said, how did Su Qin know such a character, and he seemed to have a good friendship.

"Hey, Brother Gu, why are you in Hong Kong City?" Rong Yu was the same as when he saw Gu Ran standing here just now, but the way he raised his eyebrows and smiled made people completely reluctant to blame him.

Gu Ran tried his best to suppress the depression in his heart, and told himself over and over again, for the sake of his excellent brother, don't mess with him... But, little bastard, can you change your name? Although he is an intelligence officer, he is not in the same system as Google!

"Brother Gu, the situation in City C is not very good, don't you need to go back and deal with it?" Rong Yu looked at Gu Ran, as if he had sneaked out after skipping work.

"Take a step to talk." Gu Ran is not in the mood to think about how he knew Su Qin now, and Rong Yu's ability to say this clearly seems to know something. Gu Ran thought very far in an instant, the secret operations in City C, very few people knew about it, could it be that he knew something from his brother Rong Wei?

Gu Ran hooked the cute little curly hair aside to make a routine, Su Qin stroked her hair, and watched the two walk away.

As soon as she turned around, a tall and slender woman walked towards her behind her, looking at her with a smile that was not a smile.