18

"I'm going to get you that form now?" Seeing his depressed face, Su Qin tried to ask him .

Yan Ke squinted at her: "I've finished it a long time ago, and now it's just a piece of waste paper."

Hearing this, Su Qin really didn't know how to continue. Not safe. It would be too hypocritical to apologize. It seems that it is indeed not easy to get the favorability of the male supporting role.

"Why don't I make one for you next time?" After Su Qin finished speaking, she was stunned for a while. How could she make such an inexplicable suggestion.

Yan Ke raised an eyebrow, and wrote three words brightly on his entire face: Can you do it?

Her strength was doubted, but Su Qin couldn't hold her temper at all. Although Yan Ershao had been pre-booked as the number one male partner, she didn't dare to expect extravagant expectations. But that didn't stop her admiring his beauty in the slightest. Even if Yan Er Shao put on a flat face, it was still pleasing to the eye.

"Miss Su, if I remember correctly, you are an art student, right?"

Su Qin was stunned for a moment, and then asked him: "I am an art student, and I know how to use financial software. Is there any conflict between this?" You know Both Lin's and Su's are well-known big companies. She grew up in such an environment, and it is quite normal for her to learn some basic knowledge of economics.

Apparently, Yan Ke also remembered her background: "I forgot about Miss Su's family background."

Su Qin smiled slightly at him, raised the red wine in her hand and raised a glass to him from a distance, as a solution There was a vague embarrassment in the air.

"Speaking of which, I really have a document to deal with urgently today." Yan Ke shook the high-heeled wine glass in his hand, with an elegant posture that exuded an inherent nobility, which was different from her who became a monk on the way. .

But what does this mean? Is he really going to let her process a few documents for him to test her skills? You know she just said that casually.

Anyone who is familiar with Yan Ke knows that if he smiles at you, I am afraid that what you encounter will not be a good thing. Su Qin has never had direct contact with this Second Young Master Yan, but she has read the original novel after all, so she naturally knows the temperament of this uncle. Seeing that he had a pair of peachy faces, he didn't dare to slack off in the slightest.

"Since Ms. Su is so warm-hearted, why don't you come over and help me deal with it?" His immediate boss in the company is an old maid in her thirties who has not yet married. Picking his nose and eyes vertically, tossing him all day long as an after-dinner treat.

In the past, Second Young Master Yan would have slapped her and sent her to the Sahara long ago. It's just that this time he made an agreement with the old man of the Yan family that he must honestly stay at the grassroots level for half a year to experience the hardships of life, otherwise he would have to be thrown into the army. Although his card has been blocked now, he still has private money. Compared with the past, his life is a bit more aggrieved, and it is better than going to the army.

The only trouble is that the work is more cumbersome and heavy, and the interpersonal relationship is more troublesome. You must know that when you work outside, you will inevitably have to socialize. But let him smile at those little shrimps that he didn't bother to look at before, and drink those mediocre meals to show an honored look, it's much better to go to Mr. Yan's place to please and behave.

As for those jobs that are repeated over and over again to fool people's IQ, he does them like nothing, not to mention a little bit of fighting spirit, and the salary he earns after a month of hard work is not enough for his meal. He thinks that going to work is utterly boring.

"What are you still doing in a daze, do you want me to go to the next door to pick you up?" Seeing that Su Qin was still in a daze, Yan Ke stabbed her a little, it didn't hurt or itch. In Su Qin's eyes, it was like a colorful little snake baring its teeth. Poisonous, but not annoying, but so cute that people want to indulge him.

Su Qin had no choice but to obey Yan Ershao's guidance, put down the high-heeled wine glass, and say goodbye to her pleasant leisure life. Before going out, I recalled that I was still wearing a nightgown, and hurried to the bedroom to change into a casual clothes, washed my face, patted some water on it, and walked into the next door with bare face to work as a temporary laborer. Consoling myself before going out, it's like brushing up the favorability of the second young master.