88

While Yan Dongye was analyzing the meaning of Yan Ke's words, the door rang again, and a pair of polished long military boots appeared at the door...

Looking up along the pair of military boots, there are two slender, strong and smooth thighs. His eyes swept over the perfect inverted triangle figure, and finally fell on the face that was somewhat similar to Yan Ruiyanke. This person is Yan Jing.

From the appearance alone, the three brothers of the Yan family are all extremely outstanding. It's just that these three faces, which are somewhat similar to each other, show different feelings because of their different personalities. Yan Rui is handsome and coquettish, Yan Ke is handsome and evil, both of them have the taste of celebrity and yuppie, as for Yan Jing, he looks tougher and has more pure masculine charm.

Yan Jing had a hedgehog cut, a resolute face, sword eyebrows and star eyes, a straight nose and thin lips. He has been training in the army for the past few years, and his skin is slightly dark, but when he smiles, he has a mouthful of neat white teeth. When he came back for the Chinese New Year a few years ago, Yan Ke teased him, saying that he should be allowed to endorse a black toothpaste advertisement. Years of military life gave Yan Jing a sense of perseverance belonging to a soldier, the kind of man who can give women a sense of security.

"Little San'er, I'm willing to come back this year~ come in quickly." Yan Ke was the first to speak out in the room. He saw Yan Jing standing outside with a cold face like a dementia, and quickly got up and handed him over. pull in. I haven't seen you for two years, and I still look affectionate. It seemed to him that time had never passed.

Yan Jing was dragged into the door by Yan Ke, and his face became more peaceful. He followed Yan Ke into the hall, and his hard big-toed military boots knocked rhythmically on the floor.

"Dad, Aunt Mu, I'm back." Yan Jing's voice was not loud, but with a deep sense of exhaustion. He went away for two years without any news, and traveled to various countries near China. He participated in the most dangerous and arduous battles.

Yan Dongye looked at his youngest son carefully. The first time he saw him at the door just now, he was relieved and sad. Twenty-four-year-old Yan Jing was as cold as an unsheathed sword. However, while he was proud of his son, he also felt a deep sadness surrounding him. As a father, he failed to provide him with a smoother and smoother path, making it so difficult for him to walk along the way.

"It's good to be back. The past two years have not been easy, and when life is stable in the future, it will be comfortable." Yan Dongye patted Yan Jing, who was already half a head taller than him, his voice choked with sobs.

Mu Wen looked at his fatherly demeanor, and couldn't help but want to say something. However, Yan Rui tugged on her sleeve and did not let her make a sound.

So Mu Wen had no choice but to swallow the words that came to his lips, turned his head to the side, and came out of nowhere. This scene fell in Yan Ke's eyes, and he couldn't help curling his lips. From the standpoint of Yan Jing's second brother, Yan Ke is very dissatisfied with Mu Wen's behavior. However, he is not Yan Rui after all, and he has no right to speak about the strange relationship between the uncle's family.

Over the years, Yan Dongye and Mu Wen's nominal marriage is still going on, the two are still a harmonious couple in front of people, but they are completely at odds with each other. However, due to various conflicts of interest, the two cannot divorce yet. Yan Ke once went to Yan Dongye's apartment in Beijing, and Yan Dongye had a high fever. He asked the nanny to find out that last night Yan Dongye was drunk and collapsed on the sofa when he got home. Mu Wen let him sleep on the sofa all night in the winter, and the next day he had a fever of 39 degrees and ignored him .