87

So embarrassed. And Yan Jing is too strong, too tough, and will not give up until he achieves his goal.

Yan Dongye was really afraid that the two brothers would be provoked by Mu Wen, and they would fight each other in the future.

This is also the most stupid part of Mu Wen, Yan Dongye's son is born, here is a real person, unless you directly find someone to do him quietly, otherwise he is Yan Dongye's son, this is an unchangeable fact. However, she didn't have the heart to let Mu Wen really find someone to kill a child, she just asked people to throw Yan Jing to the orphanage. It also let Yan Dongye find him, and he was completely inspired to have a fatherly heart.

Four or five-year-old children have already remembered things, and Yan Jing has always respected Mu Wen in front of others. However, no one knows what he thinks in his heart.

"Why is Ah Rui not as good as that little bitch's bastard! Ah?! It's not that you, a father, are incapable and can't help him. If you transferred him directly to the capital three years ago, under our noses, where would he be?" Will so many things happen?" When Mu Wen heard Yan Dongye's tone, he couldn't help but curse. What she can't stand the most is that Yan Jing is better than Yan Rui. Every word Yan Dongye said just now poked her heart!

Yan Jing's existence was a stain in her life, a thorn in her heart. She only hated that when he was young, no one directly took this little beast to Thailand to become a transvestite! Now his wings are stiff, and Yan Dongye is protecting him back and forth, so he can't be moved at all.

"I won't tell you these things!" Yan Dongye rubbed his forehead wearily, he was okay when he talked about other topics, but once Yan Rui and Yan Jing were involved, Mu Wen was like exploding charcoal, and he wished he could be scalded to death he!

"I'm going back to City C in a few days. Don't bring your temperament to the old man. Whether it's Yan Ke or Yan Jing, they are all his grandsons. Your son is not the only one who is precious!"

"Also, if you let me hear about the matter between Fang Ru and Gu Ting again, you will take care of your son yourself in the future!"

"During the Chinese New Year this year, Yan Ke will bring someone back. Be polite. We will still need him in the future. That child is very affectionate, unlike his cold-blooded mother. You helped him out. , to save him face, he will naturally remember you in the future." Yan Dongye said a lot at once, and told Mu Wen all the things that need to be paid attention to when returning home for the New Year.

In recent years, he has become more and more worried about Muwen. After all, he was the one who was sorry for him, and now even if Muwen's character is extremely bad, he tried his best to endure it. It's just that the clay figurine is somewhat earthy, and he doesn't know how long he can endure it.

What worries him the most is that Mu Wen has always felt that Yan Rui is superior to Yan Ke and Yan Jing, and what he fears most is that Mu Wen's thinking will affect Yan Rui. Originally, the relationship between the three brothers was very delicate. Yan Rui and Yan Ke were cousins, and Yan Rui and Yan Jing were half brothers. However, to Yan Ke, Yan Rui and Yan Jing were the same .

The relationship between these three people can be close or far, and they get along well with each other, coupled with certain interests, they can advance and retreat together, just like brothers. However, if they don't get along well, it's not uncommon for brothers to kill each other in a family like theirs.

Among these three people, Yan Rui is the oldest one. As the older brother, he should coordinate more things like brotherhood and intimacy. If he puts on a superior posture, the relationship between the three can easily be turned over.