12

At this time, Su Qin and Lin Yueran were secretly watching Yan Ke, and Yan Ke didn't notice Lin Yueran who was looking at him. As for the green onion that Su Qin was, he didn't pay attention at all right now. (He will regret it in the future...)

This is not the first time he has seen Lin Yueran.

The first time I saw her was at the banquet venue of his uncle Yan Lie's 50th birthday two years ago, when he was 21 years old. Lin Yueran was a rare woman he found pleasing to the eye at first glance, and he stepped forward to invite her to dance. After dancing to a fast-paced jazz piece, he realized that she danced very well.

Lin Yueran, he remembered this woman.

For the next two years, he also met her occasionally, at banquets, restaurants or other places. It's just that she never wanted to greet him, so he just snorted coldly and turned his head away.

Today is her twentieth birthday, he thought, he is a man, he doesn't care about a girl, he still goes forward to ask for a dance.

The funny thing is, she doesn't remember him at all.

He had a deep impression on the woman who had been in his heart for two years, but she had no impression of him at all! To Yan Ershao, this was almost a great shame!

Lin Yueran and Su Qin didn't even know about Yan Er Shao's(Yan Ke)"great shame".

Instead, Su Qin belatedly remembered a major event. Looking at the bright color of the red wine, she remembered what happened that day.

She did meet Yan Ke, not long ago.

When Xiao Han accompanied her to the home of a scholar from the Arts and Crafts University to look at the house, it happened that his neighbor next door came back. The young man in the light purple shirt surprised her at first glance.

She used to be thankful that there was a handsome boy living next door, and if she was lucky, she could feast her eyes. Although such a handsome man does not meet her criteria for choosing a mate, everyone has a love for beauty, and it is also a good thing to be able to appreciate it.

But now, she has to consider whether she should move.

For Su Qin, Yan Ke, the number one male supporting role, was a dangerous figure second only to Lin Yueran and Yan Rui. In the original book, Su Qin was dealt with by Yan Ke because of his confrontation with Lin Yueran. Even under the joint control of Yan Ke and Yan Rui, even Su's reputation was in crisis.

Although Su Ziyuan tried his best to turn the tide and relieve the crisis of the Su family, Su Baichuan still deprived "Su Qin" of the inheritance right and sent her abroad.

If she had known that No. 1 male supporting actor Yan Ke lived next door, Su Qin would never have bought that house. Even if the house was given away for nothing, she would... well, if it was given away for nothing, she would still accept it.

It's a pity that now, all the money has been paid, and the real estate certificate has also been collected. The scholars must have gone abroad to adapt to the new life. It is impossible for her to return the house, right?

Thinking about it from another angle, Yan Ke's treatment of "Su Qin" was because "Su Qin" offended the heroine. If she doesn't provoke Lin Yueran, Yan Ke will definitely dislike her.

Su Qin thought about the joints, and felt a little more at ease. She is always this kind of woman, if there are many paths for her to choose, she will definitely choose the safest one after careful consideration. However, if there is only one road in front of her, she never lacks the courage to go all the way to darkness.

After making up her mind, Su Qin relaxed a little, still standing in the corner of the banquet, holding a glass of crystal clear red wine, showing a slight smile.