96

☆, one hundred and fifteen, Yan Ke: Do you want to break up with me?

Congratulations on getting a monthly pass

After Su Qin received the email, after much deliberation, she still called Fang Ru. She felt that her IQ was not enough when communicating with Fang Ru with mental power.

Su Qin dialed Fang Ru's number, and it was Ju Hua who answered the phone as usual. From Su Qin's point of view, Juhua is also considered a strong man, able to stay by Fang Ru's side for five full years without being rejected and even praised by Fang Ru, this has to be said, it is indeed a skill.

"Miss Su, Director Fang is in a meeting, and it will be over in about half an hour." Ju Hua's voice was as polite as ever, even with a trace of respect that he never had before.

"Half an hour? I'll call Aunt Fang after the meeting is over." Su Qin finished speaking and was about to hang up when another voice came from there.

"Miss Su, Dong Fang asked me to tell you before the meeting that if you called because of the stack of materials, you don't need to look for her anymore. She has no time to go back for Mr. Yan's 80th birthday, Mr. Yan may be more concerned on that day. If you are busy, there will always be something that you can't take care of. You should recognize the person first, so you don't have to be in a hurry that day." Juhua explained the words clearly in a gentle and gentle manner, but said goodbye to Su Qin, from the beginning to the end The tail is extremely polite.

Su Qin reckoned the reason for Juhua's change of attitude, probably because Fang Ru's opinion of her had improved. After all, Juhua is the person who is by Fang Ru's side, and he can almost be regarded as an all-round secretary. If something happened to Fang Ru, maybe Juhua knew the news earlier than Yan Ke.

After hanging up the phone, Su Qin looked at the particularly large character file after decompression on the computer screen. In the file, the importance of the characters was carefully divided into levels, just like when he was taking the English test for CET-4. The levels are all arranged for you, and you memorize them according to the importance.

Su Qin printed out a copy of the information, took it home that night and began to memorize it.

In the evening, Yan Ke nestled on the sofa, wearing a thin silk nightgown, while digging a bucket of Haagen-Dazs, holding a laptop in one hand to read the k-line chart, Su Qin stretched her neck and glanced at the screen, only I feel that the line is dazzling, so I don't bother to look at it.

On the contrary, Yan Ke was aroused by her action, moved over by himself, threw his laptop aside, and began to feed Su Qin ice cream spoon by spoon.

"I won't eat it, how much meat will I gain from eating so much ice cream at night!" Su Qin suddenly turned her head aside while eating, refusing to eat it. Yan Ke didn't dislike it either, and took the spoon she had eaten and continued to eat.

"What are you looking at?" Yan Ke looked at her for a while, seeing that she didn't take her eyes off the pages to look at him at all. The information was snatched.

"What are you doing? I'm watching!" Su Qin gave Yan Ke a dissatisfied look. He had no information anyway, so he took the spoon and started digging into Yan Ke's bucket of Haagen-Dazs.

"Why are you reading these?" Yan Ke looked up a few pages and asked her.

"Aunt Fang said that she won't have time to come back in a week. Let me memorize everyone by myself, and I will accompany you to the banquet." Su Qin pouted, with a very helpless expression. Now she is in a dilemma. If she attends the banquet, she will appear to be in a hurry with the Yan family. Not attending a party is like not getting the attention and recognition you deserve. After all, if Yan Ke valued her enough, how could he not even bring her to Mr. Yan's 80th birthday?