four

March 18th Albany, NY

"Albany!! My first concert of the tour you've been absolutely incredible!" I smiled down at the tons of people surrounding me, flashes of cameras constantly on me.

The audience roared in response "But I think for my first concert of the tour, another couple of songs might be necessary?" I teased.

I was wearing a pink skirt, that was tight on my lower body, it was short so had little shorts underneath as a precaution underneath, with a bralette style pink top on, I was pretty chilly basically.

The theme of this mini tour was all from my album 'adoration' which is essentially all about love hence the name, so my outfits were pretty much supposed to be pink/ red / white, Elliot however was loving the black 'moody' look and had been forcing me into it.

The crowd ate it all up, there's such a major difference between seeing people actually singing your songs knowing each and every word, and just enjoying themselves to seeing likes online.

"Albany my babies, I love you all so much thank you for coming out tonight! I had so much fun you were incredible!!" I shouted down the microphone as the performance came to an endearing end.

————————————————————————
melody_verstappen:

Liked by 80,672,324 people melody_verstappen: night one was an absolute dream, thank you Albany!!!! 💘

melody_verstappen: night one was an absolute dream, thank you Albany!!!! 💘

Comments limited

isaherneaz: go bestfriend 💌

Beyonce: baby where's my ticket at?

rosalynwoods: ‼️‼️‼️

lewishamilton: didn't get any tickets sorry melv

————————————————————————
I waved as I walked off of the stage and practically collapsed to the floor, I am far too unhealthy for this.

"Melody!!! You absolutely killed it." Kelly screeched holding me close to her as she smiled widely.

Out of breathe I chuckled at her "What a weekend for the Verstappen children." Max agreed, the boy will never stop talking about himself.

Yesterday was the first Grand Prix of the season in Bahrain, and max of course won it, he's been training ten times harder than last year, his determination to defeat Charles in every way possible is enhancing his performance enormously.

It's hardly even a competition on that track anymore.

"Melody, you sounded unreal. You look unreal and your dancing is actually really good." Isa smiled as she knew how hard I'd been working for this to succeed.

"I bloody hope so, I am absolutely exhausted now." I joked but I wasn't joking, my body was absolutely destroyed.

Dancing had never been something that I was good at, I just have absolutely no rhythm in me so I have been at dance lessons with my choreographer Sara six times a week at least.

"Very nice." Carlos added happily, despite the compliment being for me his eyes never stopped looking at Isa, they have such a beautiful relationship.

All of them had been given tickets to two of my shows so of course they were all here for the first one, Isa was allowed to come whenever she wanted as my manager but it was hard when the dates were the same as grand prixs.

Everyone walked out to my dressing room as I thanked the dancers "You guys smashed it thank you so much." I complimented them as I trailed behind my friends.

"Melody that was immense." Audrey told me, she is one of the main members of my team who deals with all the PR.

"Thank you, I feel like a wreck now." I chuckled and she shook her head, "You don't look like one though."

As I reached my dressing room I was grabbed gently on the arm, I turned to face the mystery person "Ah are you okay?" I asked this familiar looking guy.

"Oh yeah- sorry that's such a weird way to approach someone isn't it." He gulped brushing his hand through his curly hair.

The door was opened slightly, Isa could see me conversing as I shut the door again "I mean I've been greeted in worse ways, ever had your dad choke you against the wall?" I joked awkwardly back.

He held the back of his neck "Uh no but that's certainly interesting."

I nodded awkwardly wondering where the hell this conversation was going and who this man was "I'm melody by the way." I smiled and stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"Oh I know who you are- don't be daft." He said, only now was I realising the very British accent that the blonde boy had.

"I'm Luke- sorry I work as a technician and I do the music and lights- anyway irrelevant." He chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh back a little at his awkwardness, he showed me his pass to prove himself.

"That's pretty cool, thank you. The lights were really pretty." I told him truthfully as I pushed the door back open slightly to my dressing room.

"I was going to ask- if you wanted to like maybe grab lunch or something tomorrow?," he said looking me in the eyes "Oh my god I'm sorry is that really weird? Yeah no I need to stay in my lane."

I laughed, his innocent nature was so intriguing "Yeah that sounds nice, don't really know my way around here though."

"No don't worry- oh wait really? Um we can meet here," he showed me the location on his phone and I nodded "Okay well I'll see you tomorrow at 12?"

"Yeah you will Luke."I laughed back as he walked away not even bothering to hide a mini celebration.

Opening the door only to see Max, his ear to the door "What was all that about? Some fans are really nervous around you huh?"

I laughed at him "He's one of the performance technician guys, chill out."

"That you're seemingly going out to lunch with tomorrow?" Isa asked eyebrow raised in suspicion.

I nodded sitting down "You're going on a date with that loser?" Max quizzed as Kelly poked him to stop the bullying.

"I thought he seemed sweet." Carlos shrugged.

"Jeez guys how much did you all hear? Eavesdropping much?" I asked and they all laughed and rolled their eyes, my dressing room walls were pretty thin.

"So, any constructive criticism?" I wondered as I sat looking in the mirror, my makeup was still on and my hair was pretty nice. The team had outdone themselves.

"Yeah." Max commented.

Of course he does

"Go on then." I said swivelling around in my chair to face him.

"Wear more clothing." He stated, idiot.

Oh it's only going to get worse

"I personally loved the outfit Melody." Kelly interrupted, what would I do without her.

The label have been desperately trying to create this whole new image for me, some fucked up bad girl singer, it was ridiculous, but it got me signed.

"Thank you Kelly."