seventeen

May 21st Dallas, TX

"What the hell was Elliot trying to give you?" Isa angrily asked, my head wasn't in it, my brain was still spinning.

"Hi melody, hi Isa, good show, Aw thanks, no worries bestie to you too." I joked placing my hand over my heart to feel the rapid beating.

"No melody- before you got on stage Elliot passed you something and you swallowed it. What was it?" She asked confusedly, the dancers around me eavesdropping.

"I don't know ask him." I responded taking out my ear piece and putting my hair up in a ponytail, the sweat was disgusting.

"What do you mean you don't know? Where the hell is Elliot?" She wandered away looking for him annoyed as I headed to my dressing room.

Due to all the different locations of the shows finding the dressing room was always pretty difficult so I usually had someone directing me in the right direction but Isa was on a mission to hunt down Elliot.

I finally found my dressing room and turned on the light besides the door as I entered locking the door behind me, I didn't have it in me to argue with Isa over dodgy pills today.

I placed down my microphone on the small coffee table, turning around slowly to face the dresser mirror which was covered in post it notes.

I peered closer to read them assuming they were from the team, you know the occasional goodluck or your doing great so when it wasn't any of those thinks my heart sank.

'watch your back'

'I know which trailer is yours'

'See you in Oklahoma'

'I'm always watching you.'

'One of these days something very bad is going to happen'

'you're pathetic.'

My heart was in my mouth, "Jess this isn't a funny joke.' I muttered tearing the notes off of the mirror instantly freaked.

I picked up my phone and rang Isa, but she wasn't responding, I held one of the notes close to me the chill seeping deep into my bones, the sensation of fear only got worse once I heard screaming.

In a state of panic I flung open my dressing room and ran to the back stage, the screaming was continuing "Isa??" I called out waiting for a response.

The lights of the back stage were all faulty and broken, "Anyone??" I called out wondering where all the team was and what the hell was going on.

I walked down the hall ways using my phone as a torch when I heard footsteps, someone in boots was running past me "Excuse me miss you need to evacuate this perimeter, anything may be used as evidence so-

"What's going on??" I asked confused as the screaming had since stopped, "Please just make my job easier and come to the front of the building please."

"Isa!" I screamed but the officer wasn't having it and yanked me out of the building with him where I finally found Isa.

"Oh my god melody! You're okay!" She shouted as she saw me with the cop, all of my fans were gathered behind the caution tape.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked her confused and she shook her head, "One of the backing dancers went into a room and-

"And what?" I quizzed trying to get an answer out of her.

"Melody!!," Jess ran over "They think it's Luke."

"Luke who's Luke?" Isa asked me confused as to what was going on.

"What the hell is happening?" I snapped, police officers were entering the stage and grabbing evidence bags and hair samples from my team.