forty seven

"Melody! Melody look this way!"

"Miss Verstappen here!"

"Melody Verstappen to your left!"

Today was the FIA prize giving ceremony, which surprisingly I turned up to, Aurora was staying at home with Pascale.

I'd agreed to go for an hour just to greet people and show my face and then I'd leave and go back home to Aurora, I only really went for Charles.

"Melody! You like incredible." Luisa smiled as she embraced me in a hug.

"Oh thank you, you look beautiful."

"No like seriously you had a baby how many days ago- you are skinnier than me and I've never had a freaking baby!" She exclaimed sweetly as I chatted with her for a little.

As expected, the FIA had taken the world championship title away from Max and given it straight over to Charles, which was incredibly bitter sweet.

But the excitement on Charles' face when he could tell his daughter her daddy was the world champion of formula one made my heart melt, so fuck it.

"Melody! Are we going to see any singing this evening?" Christian Horner chuckled as he remembered last years event.

I shook my head "No consider yourself lucky I didn't write a shady one about you, hm maybe I should put that on my to do list."

"I was just about to congratulate you on your baby but maybe I won't now." He shrugged jokingly but I just rolled my eyes.

"How sweet, tell ginger I said thanks." I gave him a fake smile as I already knew his wife made him come over to congratulate me.

Thankfully I didn't stay at the evening long, an hour in and I was missing Aurora immensely, I swear to god I just think about her 24/7.

December dump 2024:
——————————————————————
arhturleclerc:

December dump 2024:——————————————————————arhturleclerc:

Liked by 29,573 people arthurleclerc: Christmas brought to you by the leclerc/ verstappen household

arthurleclerc: Christmas brought to you by the leclerc/ verstappen household

comments: