forty

melody_verstappen:

Liked by 100,663,421 people melody_verstappen: any day now

melody_verstappen: any day now... 🤍

comments:
isaherneaz: can't wait!!!

rosalynwoods: most beautiful mama

username4683: wish we found out why their was gunshots at Isas' house
➡️user224: I saw someone get taken away in a body bag

Ferrari: 🙈

milakunis: so exciting x

charlesleclerc: 🥰

arthurleclerc: counting down the days until I'm an uncle
________________________________

"Do you think I should do it? I mean I've never done a podcast let alone with some girl who basically gets her guests to trauma dump." I chuckled to Isa, neither of us had been sleeping properly since Louises visit so we often called during the night.

"I mean Alex Cooper is really considerate, they had Madison beer on a few weeks ago and they discussed her issues so openly and carefully." Isa explained.

Alex Cooper who had the 'Call her daddy' comedy podcast had asked if I would be willing to be a guest, they'd had lots of special guests on over the years.

"Hm I'm not sure, she doesn't live in Monaco it's not like I can travel to the pod this pregnant, I would negotiate after the baby." I shrugged discussing my options with Isa.

"And Jimmy Fallon he's asked you on again, what are your thoughts on that?" Isa wondered as she looked through her host of manager emails.

I didn't think in the grand scheme of things I was that hard to manage, crazy things happen to me and I know that but I'm pretty willing to do things.

"I'd love to do the Jimmy Fallon show again, but yet again travelling is hard I don't know if I can physically be there." I sighed.

"Nonsense, during covid he had guests through zoom you can do that too! Should we accept for a week today?" Isa asked in a whisper as she was lying in bed next to a sleeping Carlos.

"Yeah okay, I might need some quick PR training before then but I'm down." I chuckled as she accepted the offer, Jimmy was a very nice human being, one I was willing to chat with.

"Great okay!," Isa smiled widely "Oh gosh I've got to go Carlos is side eyeing me, I've woken him up."

"Goodnight Carlos!" I whispered over the phone and he replied in an annoyed groan as I hung up from the call.

I was situated in the kitchen, the baby refused to let me sleep as I neared my due date, we definitely had an active child on our hands.

"Melody....come back to bed." Charles whispered wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I can't sleep, was on call with Isa." I whispered back, his hair was a fluffy mess and his eyes were squinted as he adjusted to the light of the kitchen.

"Mmm come on." He replied not taking my response as an answer and dragging me up the stairs behind him, "You need to get all the sleep in now before the baby gets here."

"Not long, and we still have so much to do." I replied quietly as I struggled my way up the stairs, my bump feeling larger by the day.

"Leave it all to me Mel, don't worry about it." He added as we reached our bedroom, the cot already placed next to it as the baby would sleep in our room at first.

The nursery was pretty much done in terms of the crib, baby clothes, bottles, nappies all of the essentials but there was bits and pieces that needed doing still.

"You're still racing, I don't want you running around like a headless chicken when you aren't racing." I told him honestly as I climbed into bed leaning right into the side of him.

"Las Vegas next week.. I don't want to leave you again melody, I really don't." He stubbornly said as he placed his hand on my stomach, it's current permanent position.

"I know and I don't want you to go, but you have two races left, only two. And whilst your away I'm going on Jimmy Fallon." I shrugged and he looked down at me confused.

"That's great but how are you getting there?"

"Zoom. I'm staying right here, Isa is going to come over too and sit downstairs and watch, I'll watch the race highlights afterwards I promise." I told him as the interview was allegedly the same time as the race was on.

He kissed my forehead "You don't have to watch the races my love."

"No but I want too."

"I'm going to fly back straight after the race, I can't stay away from you for that long anymore Mel." He whispered shutting his eyes ready for sleep as it was currently four in the morning.

"You're in Las Vegas, you might as well have some fun I'm sure Pierre will be roping you into going to the bar or something, you deserve some fun before you're a dad and you have to deal with sick and poo everyday." I laughed to him as he chuckled deeply, the vibrations of his chest in my ear.

"Tempting." He laughed.

"Seriously you deserve some fun." I told him as truthfully as possible, he had been such a good boyfriend already that he deserved a day of fun.

"Okay- jeez trying to get rid of me already?" He joked as he turned his focus to me as I realised I wasn't getting to sleep anytime soon.

"Of course not."

"Mel I've been asked to RSVP to the FIA prize giving ceremony again, on the 17th of December and the baby is due on the 20th do you think we should go or is it too risky?" He wondered.

"Well you should accept, if I don't feel up to it I just won't go and I'll watch from home. I'm sure that's what everyone would prefer anyway... last year was...yeah." I reminded myself of last year, the seating chart, the song, fucking hell.

"Hm alright, I love you Mel."

"I love you too."