twenty six

August 10th

------------------------
melody_verstappen & charlesleclerc:

Liked by 105,692,619 people melody_verstappen & charlesleclerc: baby leclerc will be joining us in december 💌

melody_verstappen & charlesleclerc: baby leclerc will be joining us in december 💌

comments

kellypiquet: Penelope is so excited to have a little cousin 🥺

vogue: 💗💗💗

user72834: they're together???? since when???

florencepugh: oh my gosh 🥺

isaherneaz: 🤍✨

Kendalljenner: melody call me right the hell now oh my god.

Ferrari: 🥰

lewishamilton: congratulations you two!!

oliviarodrigo: no wayy congrats ❤️

user2629304: reckon they're joking?

carlossainz: 👏👏👏

Bellawillis: this is so exciting! sending so much love 🫶💘

arthurleclerc: mission be the best uncle ever is underway.

user273949: wait what???

maxverstappen: uncle max.

Blakelively: ❤️

danielriccardo: oh my god a paddock baby. Come to Australia immediately please.

pierregasly: I am in shock. Congratulations x
------------------------

"The world is officially in hysterics," I joked to Charles as we sat watching the tv "So much love for baby leclerc."

My tummy, whilst still fairly small was growing steadily and was actually visible. Just as predicted Charles was glued to it. He was obsessed but then again so was I.

It was the little things that made my heart swell; the way he casually rested his hand against my tummy while we were watching tv or how he almost always fell asleep with a hand splayed against my skin.

I couldn't feel any movement yet but Charles was constantly asking just in case. He took weekly pictures, wanting to keep a record of how the baby was growing and with every new week he would announce what item of produce the baby was the size of thanks to this weird little app.

Everything was just feeling so much lighter, like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I was much less tired and the morning sickness wasn't really an issue anymore.