twenty three

charlesleclerc:

Liked by 27,892,627 people charesleclerc: an amazing result in Spain today for Ferrari! Over the moon with P1 and P2

charesleclerc: an amazing result in Spain today for Ferrari! Over the moon with P1 and P2

comments

formula.3one: I wonder if he is happy tbh

Ferrari: 💪

User373838: I wonder if he's spoken to melody since the murder
➡️ user27394: my friend saw them together in monaco

Carlossainz: 👏👏👏👏

_____________________________

Today was the day that all of the people whom I love come back from Spain and I have actually gone and finished twelve songs for my album.

"Melody!!!" Isa squealed running into the house from the car, immediately engulfing me in her arms.

"Isa!!!" I matched her tone of voice as she squeezed the life out of me, "I'm so glad to see you!!"

Carlos walked in holding two suitcases, one in each arm "Ah Melody nice to see you." He said kindly as he put the luggage to one side.

"You can join in on the hugging too." Isa smiled at him as we all had a little group hug.

"Reminds me of the melody third wheel days." Carlos joked, Isa wacking him as he said that.

I sarcastically commented "Oh haha."

"So what have you been up to? How's the baby? What's going on, tell me all." I smiled sitting down back on the chair that I was in previously.

"He's a d o r a b l e." Isa smiled widely.

"Aw I bet, Carlos' family has good genes." I laughed and Carlos laughed also, I mean I'd seen his brother around.

"So... you seem much happier than when we left what have you been getting up too?" Isa asked tapping her arms on the counter awaiting my answer.

"Not a lot.... Just finished the songs for the album." I announced and within seconds Isa was squealing again, since she was in Spain she had pressed charges against Elliot and Audrey and further investigation is going into who knew about the drugging.

"Melody! That's amazing we need to hear them! Oh my god what is the new album called?" Isa begged as she sat shocked.

"I think it's going to be called 'thoughtless' and it's currently eleven songs, one of which is a duet um Shawn mendes reached out so we've put one together." I confessed, excitement is always visible in Isa her eyes widen and she jumps around.

"I'm so excited!! This is good good news." Isa cheered as she cracked open a bottle of wine she had been given in Spain.

She poured it into three glasses and passed me one "A special celebratory drink for you and your new album coming together, I'm very proud of you melody."