fifty

April 05 2025:
melody_verstappen:

Liked by 105,678,982 people melody_verstappen: my beautiful daughter is officially four months old today, where has the time gone my little love, @charlesleclerc🥺🤍

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by 105,678,982 people
melody_verstappen: my beautiful daughter is officially four months old today, where has the time gone my little love, @charlesleclerc
🥺🤍

comments:

isaherneaz: the sweetest little girl.

kyliejenner: she's so big now 💘

username6838: we all knew melody and Charles would make the cutest baby from the start.

Kellyverstappen: she's so beautiful melody

charleslover16: my favourite family of all time

username2394: Aurora!!!!

charlesleclerc: this photo is my new screensaver

username3294: can't believe she's five months already omg

Ferrari: 💕💕💕

------------------------

Charles is heading back to racing in twenty five days, we have twenty five more days of love before he heads to Miami for his first Grand Prix of the season.

"How was the practice today?," I asked Charles "Aurora ask daddy how the practice was today?" I said in my baby voice as Aurora stared at him wide eyes.

He'd been training non stop to get back into it for the races to commence, nine times out of ten he was at the gym or at the local Monaco track practicing laps.

He held his arms out wide awaiting us to go over and hug him as we routinely did as he got home, "I'm covered in sick, you just missed the vomit of a life time."

He chuckled as he grabbed Aurora from me, helping as I tried to clean my now covered in vomit jumper up with sink water, it wasn't the first time this had happened.

"Is my little girl not well?" He cooed at her as she smiled brightly up at him, her gummy smile on display.

I laughed as I scrubbed at my hoodie "She's got you wrapped around her little finger."

Pulling away from the sink he'd placed her back down on her play mat, his arms secured around my waist, "I missed you my love."

I turned to face him again, "I missed you too, how was the racing today? Arthur finally beat you?" I joked, recently he'd taken to racing his brother for fun.

"Not even close." He mumbled as he kissed my lips lightly, "I've still got it in me, I reckon it's a world championship coming."

I raised a brow, "Oh someone's confident, I think red bull are going to make a comeback this year, Christian Horner is working hard.." I teased.

"Oh I see how it is," He chuckled, "What's it going to take to get you in the Ferrari paddock for the first race back?"

I mumbled "Hmm I don't seem to recall particularly good memories of Miami, I don't know if I want that to be the first race Aurora attends."

"Maybe seeing me win with Aurora will change your perception of it." He smiled his most sincere smile as he gazed into my eyes.

"I mean it will probably depend if I'm filming or not..." I trailed off, he looked at me with wide eyes.

He'd figured it out "You finally agreed to do it? What did Max say?"

I laughed a little "He was happy, of course he was he's been trying to bribe me into it from February, although I'm not too keen on the idea. I'm happy with what people do and don't know."

Charles understandably nodded "I think it's a good opportunity to share what life has been like for you, people don't realise the full extent of what your childhood was like."

In December a company had reached out to Max and asked if he wanted to do a documentary about his racing career so far from karting at four all the way up until now, the same company had then asked if I wanted to do a series about my singing career, which I declined.

They decided to then compromise that Max and I had a joint series about our lives from babies up until now as people were very interested, and thirty million later we both agreed.

I shrugged "My therapist said it will be good for me to share my problems than keep them to myself, I just don't know if telling the world is what she meant."

Oh yeah, I'd gotten a therapist, well multiple actually, life was absolutely beating my ass and I'd finally caved to therapy, and although it made me cringe at times it was definitely helping me be a better mum so I was willing to continue doing it.

I mean I had lots to trauma dump, this year alone I'd sent three people to jail, Jess, Elliot and Audrey I mean four if you count what would have been Louise as well.

"Probably not, but that's okay." He chuckled a little at my dry humour, Dutch people for you, what can I say?

We continued chatting about the preface of the series which we'd begin filming in July, they still weren't sure what it would be named but it was heading straight to Netflix in January 2026.

"Aurora...." I whispered as she looked up at me from the matt on the floor, using her grabby hands to try and hold my face.

She can now fully hold her head up without support, and she can push up to her elbows when lying on her stomach, my little girl isn't so little anymore.

"She looks like you more and more by the day." I told Charles as I admired their faces side by side of each other, they had the exact same hair colour and similar facial expressions.

He considered it looking at her also "Hm she has your eyes though, I'd notice those little blue ones anywhere."

"I'm sure you would." I laughed.

He held her close as she was grabbing at him now also, "I wonder what she will be like when she's older, like she got some pretty good genes from you."

I shook my head, "I'd bet money she's in formula one and absolutely wiping the floor with you by sixteen."

He shook his head, "Absolutely not, I'm driving her around myself for the rest of her life until I'm old and grey and she's embarrassed that her dad still takes her places."

I laughed at the thought, "I don't think she will ever be embarrassed of you, you're too good a dad for that."