2

Chi Le collapsed after a class, and gradually sorted out everything in his dream before the school bell rang.

That baby looks so much like him and Sheng Yao, no matter how it looks, it looks like his own, only Alpha and Omega can give birth to children, Beta and Beta will not have children together, so if he and Sheng Yao have children in the future, then On behalf of Sheng Zhuo and him, one will be differentiated into Omega, and the other will be differentiated into Alpha.

Although secondary differentiation is uncommon, it is not uncommon. One or two cases appear in the news every year.

Chi Le has no doubts that the one who differentiated into Omega must be Sheng Zhuo, because in the dream he smelled Alpha pheromones on himself, and normal Betas can't smell pheromones, unless he has already differentiated in the dream .

Chi Le's eyes lit up. Could it be that he will differentiate into Alpha again in the future!

Although it would be very painful to split into an Alpha, Chi Le would definitely be willing to do it!

He has always wanted to be an Alpha since he was a child. In his heart, an Alpha is very powerful. He can protect himself and others. If he were an Alpha, he would definitely not bully Omega, and would protect those weak Omega!

If he is Alpha, isn't Sheng Zhuo an Omega?

Chi Le couldn't help looking at Sheng Zhuo again.

Sheng Zhuo turned his head casually, and saw Chi Le staring at him with sparkling eyes. In a pair of dark round eyes, there were strong emotions that he could not understand, as if he had discovered a new continent.

Sheng Zhuo slightly raised his eyebrows, a little surprised in his heart, Chi Le has always regarded him as a deadly enemy, every time he saw him either with a dark face or a cold face, he had never been so 'pleasant'.

Looking at each other, Chi Le's cheeks turned red.

Although I don't know what happened to him later, but seven years later, Sheng Zhuo is his Omega!

When the school bell rang, Chi Le carried his schoolbag and rushed out like an arrow.

Sheng Zhuo: "..."

Chi Le spent the whole night building his mind, and finally accepted the unbelievable fact that Sheng Zhuo is his future wife, and set off for school the next day with dark circles under his eyes.

On the way, Chi Le was sitting in the private car, leaning against the car window in a daze. There was a traffic jam ahead, and it took half a day for the car to move.

Snowflakes were falling outside, Chi Le lay on the window and rolled his eyes in surprise, "It's snowing!"

The driver, Uncle Li, looked back at him with a smile. In his heart, the young master was just a child who couldn't grow up.

A young AO couple walked by the roadside. Alpha took good care of the Omega in his arms the whole time. Omega wore a collar around his neck. Alpha carried everything in Alpha's hands. Even the milk tea was carried by Alpha for Omega. Omega occasionally Bow down and take a sip.

Chi Le stuffed a piece of toffee into his mouth boredly, and looked at them a few more times, with a little curiosity flashing in his eyes.

Uncle Li noticed his expression and said with a smile, "Lele has grown up and wants to fall in love?"

"No."

Chi Le blushed and denied it. Although he reluctantly accepted that Sheng Zhuo was his Omega, he was not ready to fall in love with Sheng Zhuo yet!