35

Chi Le's cheeks were still hot when he got home. He covered his face and collapsed on the sofa. After a while, he took out his phone and secretly checked how AA was together.

All the kisses, he has to be responsible to Sheng Zhuo.

You can't be Mr. Chi who starts messing around and ends up giving up!

He lay on the sofa and checked it with his mobile phone for two hours. Later, he became more and more excited. He even found a pen and took detailed notes. When Chi Jindong came home, he found his son sitting at the table I have been working hard to write and write, and my learning status has never been better.

He was amused all of a sudden, and asked with a smile, "What are you writing, so serious?"

Chi Le subconsciously covered her notes, pursed her lips, raised her head hesitantly and said, "Dad, I have something I want to discuss with you."

Chi Jindong threw his coat on the sofa, sat down beside him, poured himself a cup of tea, and asked casually, "What's the matter?"

Chi Le cleared her throat, "My future partner can't have children, okay?"

Chi Jindong paused: "...???"

Wait, where did the object come from!

Naturally, Chi Jindong had no objection. He always felt that his sons and grandchildren had their own blessings, and he would hug them if they had grandchildren in the future. He didn't mind if he didn't, as long as the son wanted it.

As for who Chi Le's partner is, Chi Jindong asked for a long time and he refused to say. Chi Jindong could only give up asking for the time being. Anyway, he knew his son, and his son couldn't hide his words, so he had to tell him sooner or later.

He cheerfully went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, his son wanted to find someone, so he had to celebrate!

Chi Le easily passed his father's hurdle, completely let go of the big rock in his heart, and happily made a perfect AA love plan.

He marked all the problems that may arise, and he is not afraid of any problems, and he can solve them slowly.

AA will also have a bright future!

He was in a better mood, swept away the sluggishness of the previous few days, and had a smile on his lips when he slept at night.

Sheng Zhuofa video came over before going to bed, and asked Chi Le to go to Sheng's house to accompany him tomorrow.

What can Chi Le do? Of course I'm used to it.

Alpha's daughter-in-law is also a daughter-in-law.

Isn't it just a little stronger than him? A little harder than him? A little taller than him?

Forget it, don't want to.

Chi Le slept very comfortably this time, except for a twitch on the back of his neck, he had almost no dreams all night.

Waking up in the morning, he rubbed the back of his neck, casually picked up the phone beside the bed, and found that the information bar was full of messages from Sheng Zhuo, all urging him to hurry over.

Tsk tsk, the daughter-in-law is getting clingier.

Chi Le smiled, and after tidying up, he went straight to Sheng's house. Sheng Zhuo's condition is very bad now, and he has to accompany Sheng Zhuo. Even if he can't share Sheng Zhuo's pain, he can still chat with Sheng Zhuo. Take care of him when needed.

On the way Chi Le came across a dessert shop, he remembered that Sheng Zhuo had become a little angry recently, so he went in and bought ice cream to take with him.