24

After everyone reached the top of the mountain, Jian Cheng and a few staff members moved four tents over, and the crowd hurriedly gathered there. Some who had never set up a tent before couldn't help but take a second look curiously, including Chi Le.

The tents are thick, big, and seem heavy, and each can accommodate two people.

Sheng Zhuo led a tent, and Chi Le hurried over to help, "Do you want us to set it up ourselves?"

"Yeah." Sheng Zhuo glanced down, "There are instructions inside, just follow the drawings."

The two carried the tent together, chose a place with an excellent location, put the things down, and began to bend over to set it up.

Fang Younian also went to pick up the tent, he glanced at Jian Cheng, and reluctantly asked: "Should we still be allocated according to the room?"

Jian Cheng smiled slightly, "Unfortunately, yes, so you can only continue to live with me tonight."

Fang Younian pursed his lips, looking very reluctant, but didn't say much.

Jian Cheng continued to distribute tents to other people, without raising her head, said: "The tent is for the two of us, you can only set up half of it, and the rest will be set up when I come back. If you don't know how, just pick the one you like first." Leave the location, and I will take it when I finish my work."

"Heh..." Fang Younian raised his chin, and said without thinking, "How can I not know such a simple thing? Just wait and live!"

Jian Cheng was skeptical, "Are you sure?"

Fang Younian hummed back with contempt, and walked away confidently carrying the tent.

Sheng Zhuo quickly set up the skeleton of the tent according to the drawings. Before Chi Le saw the process clearly, the tent was already in its prototype. He only had to cooperate with Sheng Zhuo to do some work within his capacity, such as pressing a corner of the tent, Simple tasks like handing over a screw.

Chi Le looked down at Sheng Zhuo who was turning the screws, and inexplicably felt something like 'boyfriend power'...a sense of security.

The tent was quickly set up, and Chi Le got in excitedly. Under the tent was a wooden partition built in the scenic spot, so there was no need to worry about it getting cold when sitting on it.

He moved in all the bed-making things and cushions by himself, and then laid them one by one, without using a washing machine, and finally put the two travel bags in.

He clapped his hands, let out a long sigh of relief, lay down in the tent contentedly, and beckoned to Sheng Zhuo excitedly, "Come here and have a rest, it's so warm inside."

Sheng Zhuo sat in and stretched out his hand to close the door curtain.

The place that was as large as an inch suddenly became airtight, the light was dim, the surroundings were suddenly quiet, and even the air became a little stagnant.

Chi Le realized later that there was only one mattress here, so wouldn't he and Sheng Zhuo be sleeping together tonight?

Although they slept in the same room these days, they didn't sleep in the same bed after all, and the feeling was very different. Besides, the place was small and closed, and they could bump into each other when they turned over.

Chi Le blushed slightly, sat up unnaturally, and asked seemingly casually, "Why did you pull up the tent?"

"It's windy outside."

Chi Le was silent for a while, then asked again: "What will we eat later? It's our turn to cook today, should we handle lunch and dinner?"

When he thought of this, he became a little anxious. There were no villages or shops here. If they were responsible for preparing the food, where would they find so much food?