33

The oppressive feeling of pheromones on Sheng Zhuo's body was too strong, Chi Le was stared at by him, instinctively wanted to run, and subconsciously took a step back.

Sheng Zhuo's eyes darkened, his eyes were gloomy, and his voice was hoarse, "Come here!"

"..."

Everyone turned their heads to look over.

Chi Le looked at Sheng Zhuo's flushed eyes, subconsciously stopped, and walked over in a numb manner.

As soon as he walked in front of Sheng Zhuo, Sheng Zhuo slammed the door shut, shutting everyone's eyes out, even Fang Younian and Chen Yunzhou were mercilessly shut out of the door.

There were only the two of them left in the room, Sheng Zhuo's hostility suddenly relaxed, and the cold aura around him unconsciously dissipated a bit.

Looking at him like this, Chi Le was a little at a loss.

Sheng Zhuo pulled Chi Le into his arms, buried his head on his neck and shoulders, and said in a muffled voice, "I feel uncomfortable."

Although Chi Le is a bit unfamiliar with Alpha's daughter-in-law whose messages are running around in her arms, she is her favorite daughter-in-law after all, how can she bear Sheng Zhuo's grievances? , "It will be fine soon, and it will not be so uncomfortable when the school doctor comes."

His mind was still in a mess, and he couldn't figure out his thoughts. How did Sheng Zhuo become an Alpha? Even if it is secondary differentiation, it should be Omega.

Sheng Zhuo's breathing was dull, and the scorching breath kept blowing against his ears, which prevented him from thinking so much, and he just wanted to make Sheng Zhuo feel less uncomfortable.

But he has no choice but to hug Sheng Yao tightly, Sheng Zhuo is an Alpha now, what he urgently needs is the comfort of an Omega, as a Beta, he can't use pheromones to calm Sheng Yao down.

Chi Le was so distressed that she raised her arm and rubbed the back of Sheng Zhuo's head, "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt when you touch it."

"Yeah." Sheng Zhuo rubbed against his neck, took a deep breath, and the violence was much less violent than before.

Chi Le was helpless, he didn't have pheromones in his body, and it was useless for Sheng Zhuo to smell it. He suspected that Sheng Zhuo was out of his mind and smelled him as catnip, but unfortunately he was not catnip, and Sheng Zhuo was not a cat.

Chi Le felt a little lost unconsciously. If Sheng Zhuo was a cat, he wouldn't mind being catnip either.

Sheng Zhuo felt hot all over his body, and he could only feel better if he hugged the person in his arms tightly. He smelled the faint sweet smell on Chi Le's body, his hands tightened unconsciously, and his strong arms reminded Chi Le that he The fact that it is a strong Alpha.

Chi Le sighed in his heart, Lao Tzu's daughter-in-law.

Such a big daughter-in-law!

Sheng Zhuo rubbed the back of Chi Le's neck with his fingers, stroking the fragile and slender snow-white skin, his eyes were red, "I want to bite."

Chi Le was used to hurting his daughter-in-law, and when he heard Sheng Zhuo's aggrieved voice, he wanted to bite him without even thinking about it, but he opened his mouth, remembering that he didn't have glands at all, so he closed his mouth listlessly.

Chi Le's voice was like a pool of stagnant water, and he said listlessly, "I can't bite, I'm not an Omega."

Sheng Zhuo persistently looked at the white and tender skin of the back of Chi Le's neck, with Alpha's predatory nature, his eyes seemed to swallow him up.