6

Back in the classroom, the wind outside was louder than before. It seemed that it was catching up with the cold current. The cold wind whizzed, and scattered snowflakes fell. Accompanied by the crisp sound, Chi Le looked up and found that it was falling hail.

The two found a place to sit down at random, dark clouds surged, covering the faint peripheral light from time to time, and the room was flickering.

Chi Le took out his mobile phone and looked at it. The signal of the mobile phone was not good, so he couldn't make a call. He guessed that Uncle Li's car was stuck in the road, and he would not be able to make it for a while. Rubbed his fingers.

Sheng Zhuo looked up at him, and found that he had been a little embarrassed since the hailstorm, and his face was slightly pale.

Sheng Zhuo twitched the corner of his mouth, "Are you afraid of hail?"

Chi Le straightened her body, "Nonsense! I'm not afraid of anything, sir!"

Sheng Zhuo looked at the corners of his mouth, and gave a soft 'oh', with a smile on his lips.

He felt a little unbelievable, Chi Le had always been fearless, not even afraid of thunder, how could he be afraid of hail?

After Chi Le shouted bravado, he still stared at the layers of dark clouds outside, feeling oppressed in his chest, as if he was overwhelmed by those dark clouds.

Bingdou kept hitting the window one after another, Chi Le's body trembled unconsciously, his face became paler and his eyes wandered, he lowered his eyes slightly, biting his lower lip nervously, looking a little pitiful.

Sheng Zhuo looked at his pale lips and frowned, "Are you really scared?"

Chi Le's eyelashes trembled stubbornly, but said nothing.

Seeing that his face was pale, Sheng Zhuo was really pitiful, and teased him deliberately, "One more hum, and I'll help you."

"…roll."

Chi Le's cheeks turned rosy with anger, and she looked a little more energetic than before.

Sheng Zhuo raised the corner of his lips, and passed his hand over, "For the sake of milk, bear biscuits, and lollipops, I will lend you my hand."

Chi Le stared at Sheng Zhuo's outstretched hand for a few seconds, and held it with reddened ears amidst the gradually louder sound of hailstones.

He comforted himself in his heart, Sheng Zhuo must have stretched out his hand because he was scared, and he heard that Omega is very timid, for the sake of future children, he temporarily lent his hand to Sheng Zhuo for use.

He refused to admit that he was afraid.

Holding Sheng Zhuo's hand, Chi Le felt relieved a lot, and his eyes stopped shaking. He was afraid of Sheng Zhuo's misunderstanding, and tried to explain, "I'm either afraid of hail, or... some unhappy things happened before."

The more he spoke, the lower his voice became. Sheng Zhuo thought that he couldn't make it up anymore, so he nodded his head indifferently. He only felt that Chi Le's fingertips were a little cold, and he rubbed them unconsciously.

Chi Le subconsciously withdrew his hand like an electric shock, and Sheng Zhuo was taken aback when he realized what he had done.

Just when there was a signal on the mobile phone, Uncle Li called, and Chi Le quickly stood up to answer it.

Uncle Li has been unable to contact Chi Le, anxious like an ant on a hot pot. He was relieved when he learned that Chi Le was safely in the classroom. He said that a tree nearby was blown down, blocking the way, and he was blocked On the way, I don't know when I can come over.