30

On this day years ago, Chi Le was taken to a dinner party by Chi Jindong.

Chi Jindong kept nagging all the way, "Lele, you should go out and walk more when you have nothing to do. I heard that many people of your age will participate tonight. You won't feel bored. You will be fine later. fun."

Chi Le listened silently, looked at the car window and did not speak.

Those expensive young masters don't like him, the son of an upstart, and he doesn't like them either, so he doesn't bother to socialize at all, but since Chi Jindong let him go, then he will go, lest Chi Jindong drink If there are too many, no one will take care of them.

If those young masters dared to bully him, he would bully him back at worst.

The private car quickly stopped in front of a brightly lit villa. There were many guests, and the staff hurried over to open the door.

Chi Le got out of the car, looked up, slightly surprised, the villa in front of him was bigger than the ones he had been to before, and there were a lot of people who came, it seemed very grand, he recognized many of them were famous local people, To get these people to come, today's dinner should be very important.

Chi Jindong held the invitation card in his hand, and led him in with a happy face, "Today is the 20th wedding anniversary of the Sheng family couple. I heard that they have a very good relationship. Later, you and Dad will give them a gift together."

"The Sheng family?"

Because Sheng Zhuo's surname was Sheng, Chi Le felt a little better. He didn't know when everything related to Sheng Zhuo would make him feel happy.

"Yes, the Sheng family." Chi Jindong sighed, "If it was in the past, Dad would not be qualified to attend such a dinner party, but Dad has not worked hard in vain in the past few years, and he has stepped into this circle. Wait for Dad to work harder In a few years, you won't have to worry about marrying a daughter-in-law in the future."

Chi Le thought to himself, he doesn't have to worry about finding a wife now, after all, he will soon have a wife!

Soothing music played in the bright hall, people gathered in twos and threes to socialize, and the bright marble floor reflected the reflections of everyone.

Holding a glass of wine in his hand, Sheng Zhuo was leaning in a quiet corner, surrounded by a circle of people, talking in a hurry.

As he leaned against the cold wall, a hint of impatience flashed across his brows. If it was normal, he would have left long ago, but today is the home of the Sheng family, so he can't leave.

Chi Le stepped into the hall, wearing a white suit with a bow tie neatly on the neckline. At first glance, he looked like a little prince. He attracted the attention of many people when he entered the banquet hall.

Cheng Run, who was leaning next to Sheng Zhuo, also looked up, and noticed the attention of everyone around him, he curled his lips in dissatisfaction, "Who is that person?"

He looks outstanding among all the Omegas around him, he is used to being noticed and sought after, and hates the feeling of being robbed of this kind of attention.

Sheng Zhuo didn't notice everyone's expressions, and looked down at the phone. He just sent a message to Chi Le, but he didn't know what Chi Le was doing, and he didn't reply until now.

Li Shensi, who stood in front of Cheng Run, stretched his neck to look, and said 'Oh': "He is the son of that upstart family, and he looks good, but he is not of the same class as us, so there is no need to make friends."