17

The morning was left for everyone to adapt, and there were activities in the afternoon, so after everyone greeted each other, they went back to their rooms to tidy up and salute.

Chi Le and Sheng Zhuo's room is at the end of the second floor. There are two single beds in the room. The head of the bed is next to the window. The room is quite spacious and clean. The air smells like freshener.

Chi Le randomly picked a bed, and Sheng Zhuo used another one.

There were only a few pieces of clothes in Sheng Zhuo's box, and it was packed quickly. Chi Le had a lot of luggage, and Chi Jindong almost brought all his personal items. After all, this was the first time Chi Le left home. Although he didn't say anything, he was somewhat worried.

Chi Le was still immersed in the father's love from his father at first, until he found out that Chi Jindong even brought Samoyed and his photos to Chi Le, he was completely speechless.

Sheng Zhuo watched from the side, and couldn't help laughing, "Is your dad afraid that you will miss him?"

Chi Le put the photo under the pillow, glanced at it, and smiled, "He was afraid that I would forget him, and reminded me to send him photos when I have nothing to do."

"Your mother..." Sheng Zhuo vaguely sensed something, and did not continue.

Chi Le's voice was low, "He passed away a long time ago."

Sheng Zhuo wanted to say sorry, but Chi Le raised his head and smiled ahead of time, "Needless to say I'm sorry, you don't know, besides, many years have passed."

Sheng Zhuo didn't say anything more, just rubbed his head, his eyes softened, and silently helped Chi Le hang the clothes in the box into the cabinet.

Seeing Sheng Zhuo's movements, Chi Le smiled silently.

His daughter-in-law is really virtuous.

The winter camp is not for everyone to enjoy, but for everyone to exercise and grow, so even the meals can only be solved by themselves.

Chen Yunzhou originally wanted to order takeaway, but he searched it with his mobile phone. The location is quite remote, and there is no takeaway within a hundred miles. However, the staff of the winter camp will deliver fresh vegetables and meat every day for everyone to eat by themselves. Do.

"It's so troublesome to send things over, why not just send the prepared meals." Chen Yunzhou complained, and put away his phone.

After discussing with each other, everyone decided not to waste time in grouping, and instead assigned the task of cooking according to the room, two people took turns to do it in groups. Although Jian Cheng was a teaching assistant, he lived in the same room as Fang Younian, so he had to participate During cooking.

On the first day of the day, Zhou Lu and Shen Ziyue were the cooks. Their cooking skills were the best among the group, so everyone had a hearty meal at noon, and they ate a lot. They kept praising them.

Chi Le also joined in the fun, "You guys are beautiful and your cooking skills are so good. It's amazing to have you in our class A. The other groups are probably envious."

Zhou Lu and Shen Ziyue's cheeks were flushed by the praise, especially Chi Le was a handsome guy, he looked a little cold when he didn't smile, but he was sincere when he praised people, it seemed that the person he praised seemed to be very special. feel happy.

Sheng Zhuo cast a sideways glance at Chi Le, and said with a half-smile, "You have such a sweet mouth after only knowing each other for a day?"

Chi Le took a sip of the soup nonchalantly, "My mouth is naturally sweet. My dad said that he smeared honey on me when I was born."