12

The place where Jian Cheng works is a pizzeria. The business in the shop is good, and it was full of people early on. Fortunately, Chi Le greeted Jian Cheng in advance, and Jian Cheng reserved a seat for them.

The two sat down in the corner, and Chi Le clicked a lot of things with his mobile phone.

Sheng Zhuo looked at the table full of food, and pinched the space between his brows with a headache, "Are you sure we can eat?"

"Eat slowly." Chi Le was afraid that he would treat his future daughter-in-law badly, so he pushed the food in front of him, "If you don't have enough, order more."

Jian Cheng walked by, unceremoniously took a piece of fried chicken and threw it into his mouth, "Why don't you order so much when you eat with me? Only with Sheng Zhuo Dafang?"

"Nonsense, the son of our upstart family has always been so generous!"

Jian Cheng let out a chuckle, and even Sheng Zhuo, who was sitting opposite, had a smile in his eyes.

When the lights came on, soothing music played in the pizzeria, the light was warm and velvety light orange, snow fell outside at some point, and there were many snowflakes. Passers-by were in a hurry, and occasionally a young couple walked past the door.

Chi Le listened to the music, swayed his feet slightly while eating, recalled the few **** he threw today, and was still a little excited.

"Aren't I super good today? I scored five goals in total!"

"You threw fifty **** and only scored five." Sheng Zhuo said helplessly, looking at the food in front of him and moving his chopsticks silently. He was taught not to waste food since he was a child, so facing this table of food, he could only appoint put it in his mouth.

Chi Le didn't think there was a problem at all, "Then I'm also very good. I see that when you usually play basketball, you can't make every shot. Sometimes you don't necessarily hit one of the 10 shots. Maybe I can." What about the winner, Yu Nian?"

"If Fang Younian just stands there and shoots, he can make 30 to 40 out of 50 shots. You usually see us playing basketball on the court, and when an opponent blocks the ball, it is better than standing like this. It’s much harder to cast.”

Chi Le thought about it too, he puffed his mouth unwillingly, and lowered his voice, "Well, it seems that I have to continue practicing."

Sheng Zhuo raised his head and glanced at him, noticing his disappointed expression, lightly pursed his lower lip, and said unconscionably: "Actually, you are already very talented in making so many shots on the first day, as long as you continue to practice, It is not impossible to win Fang Younian."

Chi Le's eyes lit up slightly, "I knew it! Young Master Chi is omnipotent!"

Sheng Zhuo was amused by him, so he picked up a shrimp and wanted to peel it.

Chi Le stopped him with sharp eyes and quick hands, and snatched the shrimp, "I'll do it! The shell of the shrimp is very hard, so be careful not to hurt your hands."

Sheng Zhuo was silent for two seconds, and finally noticed something strange. During this time, Chi Le was so considerate to him. This kind of care was already a bit extraordinary, even more meticulous than the female students in the class.

"I'm a big man, still afraid of hurting my hand?" Sheng Zhuo felt incredible, "Besides, it's just peeling shrimp, and it's okay to **** a few times."

"Men are different from men." Chi Le patted his chest, "A man with rough skin and thick flesh like me can peel shrimp, and a man like you..."

Chi Le silently swallowed the words 'Future Omega', and only said: "Anyway, you just wait and eat."