23

Chapter 23

A group of people came to the foot of the mountain in a mighty way, got out of the car one by one wearing mountaineering clothes, and experienced the fun of a spring outing for elementary school students.

Jian Cheng held a loudspeaker in her hand and stood on the steps, "Students, you must pay attention to safety on the way up the mountain. Please ask the staff for help if you need help. I will lead the way in front. Those who wear the same overalls as me are all winter campers." If you have anything to do, you can find them. There are also a group of B classes and a second group of AB classes participating in the event. If you want to make new friends, you can take this opportunity to get to know them."

Fang Younian pursed his lips, and walked in front first. His posture almost made him write "a lone wolf" on his body. It was a bit like a lone ranger. Chen Yunzhou watched it happily from behind.

Chi Le just slept in the car for a while. After getting off the car, he was not in a hurry to climb the mountain. He stretched his waist and woke up slightly. After everyone started climbing the mountain, he followed everyone up slowly, Sheng Zhuo Accompanying him, he unhurriedly fell to the back of the team, and was gradually left behind by everyone.

Although it is winter now, the scenery along the road on the mountain is good, the evergreen trees are still green, and there are occasional birds flying by in the woods.

Chi Le admired the scenery for a while, then turned to look at Sheng Zhuo next to him, exhaling white mist when speaking, "This is my first time here, have you been here before?"

"Me too." Sheng Zhuo took a step up and took the backpack on his shoulders to his hands.

Chi Le immediately pulled back the bag, "I'll carry it myself, and give me yours too."

How can there be any reason to let the daughter-in-law carry a backpack when going out? Of course it should be carried by him!

Sheng Zhuo recalled his image in Chi Le's mind, pursed his lips, remained silent for a while, and said hesitantly: "I want to carry... I don't think the lines of my arms are beautiful enough, so I want to take this opportunity to exercise."

Chi Le looked at him in surprise.

Wow! His daughter-in-law has the potential to be a peerless Xiaojiao, Aimei!

what can he do Of course I'm used to it.

Chi Le let go of his hand without hesitation, and asked seriously: "Do you want me to lend you some more backpacks?"

Sheng Zhuo darkened his face, "...no need."

Fang Younian walked forward for a while and was at the front of the team. He turned his head to show off, and happened to see the scene where Sheng Zhuo gave Chi Le a backpack. He immediately wanted to feel sorry for Sheng Zhuo, and subconsciously thought of Chi Le's "bullying". He couldn't help but want to say a few words out loud, but when the words came to his lips, remembering Sheng Zhuo's previous 'warning', he could only take back the words.

Fang Younian glared at Chi Le unwillingly, but still felt that he couldn't see it, so he sarcastically said, "Some people climb mountains so slowly, I don't know if it's because of lack of physical strength?"

In front of his daughter-in-law, Chi Le would not admit that he was not physically strong, and immediately turned his head to look at Sheng Zhuo, "I can do it! Don't listen to his nonsense, I am physically strong!"

This matter is related to a man's dignity, he must let his wife know.

Sheng Zhuo pressed the center of his eyebrows, and his head hurt badly.