31

After the whole dinner, Sheng Zhuo didn't leave Chi Le's side. Their stay together caused quite a stir, and no matter where they went, they could arouse the concerned eyes of the people around them.

When Chi Le used to look at Sheng Zhuo, it was a young poplar that was striving for progress. Now when he saw Sheng Zhuo, it was the evil capitalism.

"Do you think, like them, that I am the son of a nouveau riche and not of the same class as you?"

Chi Le is very sad. If his wife looks down on him in the future, won't he lose face?

Sheng Zhuo glanced coldly around, and the strange gazes around him quickly disappeared.

Taking advantage of no one's attention, he raised his hand and pinched Chi Le's earlobe, watching the round earballs turn redder and redder at his fingertips, he couldn't help showing a little smile, "If you are the son of a nouveau riche family, Then I am the back desk of the son of the nouveau riche, and we are nouveau riche, so we can't be so unconfident."

Chi Le felt happy.

In the future, you will not only be a good friend of the nouveau riche, but also the daughter-in-law of the nouveau riche!

Now that his daughter-in-law said so, Chi Le returned confidently in an instant, and turned back into the triumphant Young Master Chi, half-lifting his chin, and staring back at anyone who dared to look at him.

Sheng Zhuo took him to meet a few people, and introduced some of his friends to him, but he never let him leave his side.

The two stayed together inseparably, and the others realized that Sheng Zhuo attached great importance to Chi Le, so they dared not do it again.

After getting in touch with Chi Le, everyone found that he was different from the rumors, and gradually the atmosphere became harmonious. Even without Sheng Zhuo, everyone could happily chat with him.

Lin Yuran looked at Sheng Zhuo and Chi Le from a distance with soft eyes.

Sidley came over, "What are you looking at?"

Lin Yuran smiled slowly, and raised his chin in the direction of Sheng Zhuo and Chi Le, "It's the first time I see our son being so considerate to his friends, and I feel a little strange."

Shengde took a look and smiled, "I thought I would never see him being nice to anyone in my life, but I didn't expect him to get hot too."

Lin Yuran smiled, feeling relieved.

Sheng Zhuo has been gentle and courteous to others since he was a child, but there is a sense of alienation in his bones. Now they see him treat someone so sincerely, and become extra human, they just feel happy.

Chi Jindong came back after a round of socializing, and found that Chi Le was having a good time, so he couldn't help laughing. He raised his foot and walked over, and when he got closer, he saw that the person next to Chi Le was Sheng Zhuo. He was a little surprised, "Little classmate Are you there?"

Sheng Zhuo nodded, and called out respectfully: "Uncle Chi."

Chi Jindong patted him on the shoulder with a smile, and then said to Chi Le: "I have a meeting to hold, I have to leave first, let's go back now."

Chi Le was taken aback for a moment, and looked at Sheng Zhuo hesitantly.

Sheng Zhuo frowned, his lips pursed into a slit.

Chi Le hesitated, "...then I'll go back first?"

"You stay here, you will live here tonight." Sheng Zhuo grabbed Chi Le's wrist and rubbed it lightly, "Aren't you not used to studying by yourself, I will study with you tonight."