16

The results of the final exam were announced soon. Sheng Zhuo was still the first in the grade, and Chi Le was ranked 23rd in the class, two places ahead of the last exam. There was not much difference, and the results were still comparable.

Chi Jindong has always been spoiled by Chi Le, and basically has no demands on him, he only hopes that he can grow up safely and healthily, as for his grades, Chi Jindong doesn't care at all.

Chi Le's mother is an omega named Bai Man, and Chi Jindong and her were childhood sweethearts. After she died of illness, Chi Jindong never thought of marrying another.

Chi Jindong is Chi Le's only son in his life. He usually has nothing to do, so he keeps earning money. Anyway, he has saved his family fortune for Chi Le. Even if Chi Le almost studies, he can live in peace and stability for the rest of his life. Going down, he just wants to see Chi Le live a happy life, and after he dies, he will be buried with Bai Man, so that he can have an explanation with his wife.

So after he knew about Chi Le's results, not only did he not reprimand Chi Le, but he also praised Chi Le for his improvement by two places. Le couldn't laugh or cry.

After the winter vacation, Chi Jindong took Chi Le with him for three days. On the fourth day, Chi Jindong personally sent Chi Le to the winter camp.

He was a little surprised when he first found out that Chi Le was going to participate in the winter camp, but he has always been responsive to Chi Le, and agreed after checking the Tengfei Winter Camp and knowing that it was a formal institution.

When Chi Le arrived at the place, he took the suitcase out of the car by himself, then turned around and waved to Chi Jindong. Chi Jindong knew that his son was getting older and didn't want him to interfere, so he smiled and drove away.

The weather is fine today, the sky is exceptionally blue, there is a bus parked by the side of the road, and Sheng Zhuo is standing beside the bus with his hands in his pockets, holding a lollipop in his mouth, which was stuffed in his pocket by Chi Le on the day of winter vacation .

Chi Le grabbed the suitcase, ran over excitedly, bumped him with his body, and when he turned around, he held his leg and called, "Hey, I'm lame."

Sheng Zhuo turned to look at him, and asked with a smile in his eyes, "Then what should we do?"

Chi Le blinked, "You hit me, I have to be responsible."

"Why are you responsible? Ask the doctor to give you two needles?" Sheng Zhuo continued to ask with a smile.

"It doesn't need to be so troublesome." Chi Le handed the suitcase over with a smile, "Just help me carry the suitcase."

Chen Yunzhou poked his head out of the car window and exaggeratedly shouted: "Is it so obvious that everyone who touches porcelain now?"

Fang Younian popped up from beside him, saw Chi Le and the suitcase beside him, widened his eyes and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Of course I came to participate in the winter camp." Chi Le knew that he didn't like her, so he deliberately spread his hands at him, and asked with a bright smile: "Are you surprised, are you surprised? You will see me every day for the next half month. "

Fang Younian retracted his head with a dark face, closed the car window, and came directly out of sight.

Chi Le felt that this person was really naive, not like he was a good boy who knew unity and friendship.

Sheng Zhuo helped Chi Le carry the suitcase to the car, and Chi Le followed behind him bouncing up, his legs were no longer lame, and he was more flexible than usual.