40

After a day of tossing, Chi Le leaned against Sheng Zhuo's arms and fell asleep.

He yawned, and asked disinterestedly, "Did the doctor say why I suddenly differentiated?"

Sheng Zhuo's body froze for a moment.

Chi Le was keenly aware of his changes, opened his eyes, and looked at him suspiciously.

Sheng Zhuo avoided his gaze, and cleared his throat slightly, "The doctor said...you may be stimulated by a certain amount, and the Omega body in your body will be awakened at a faster speed, it's not important..."

Chi Le asked: "What excitement?"

Sheng Zhuo was silent for a while, and under Chi Le's urging, he slowly said, "I'm stimulated by pheromones."

"…Um?"

Chi Le had such a big question written on his face.

Sheng Zhuo coughed, "You have been staying with me these days, and you were stimulated by me..."

Chi Le sat up all of a sudden, and looked at him in disbelief, "So if it wasn't for your sudden estrus, I would stay with you every day and be smoked by your pheromone, so I wouldn't differentiate at all!"

Sheng Zhuo bit the bullet and explained, "It's just that it won't differentiate so quickly. The doctor said that the pheromones in your body have already started to change. It takes a process. You will differentiate sooner or later. It's a matter of time, at most it will be earlier. Two months."

"Two months!" Chi Le was heartbroken, "I can obviously do the Beta for two more months! It's all your fault!"

Although there were some signs in his body during this period, he always thought it was about to become an Alpha, but he didn't expect it to be a precursor to the second differentiation into an Omega. If he had known this, he must have stayed far away from this stinky Alpha, Sheng Zhuo!

"...Okay, blame me, blame me." Sheng Zhuo coaxed softly, trying to smooth Chi Le's hair, "It's already like this, so don't be angry, at worst, I will continue to treat you as a Beta for the past two months, we Just act like nothing happened.”

"Can it be the same?" Chi Le was still aggrieved, "If you have the ability, let me treat you as an Omega for these two months!"

"It's not impossible..." Sheng Zhuo rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "But if you treat me as an Omega, you will love and spoil me."

Chi Le looked at him suspiciously, "Why do you love and spoil you?"

"Take the initiative to hug me, kiss me, and..."

Chi Le covered his mouth, "You better stop talking."

Sheng Zhuo leaned against him, smiling softly.

The more Chi Le looked at him as the culprit, the more he disliked him, and kicked him out angrily.

He stayed alone in the room for a while, and only after he calmed down a little did he let Sheng Zhuo in.

When Sheng Zhuo came back, he brought two people with him, which turned out to be Jian Cheng and Fang Younian.

They met at the door just now and came in together.

Chi Le happily sat up from the bed, seeing Jian Cheng and Fang Younian surprised, "Why did you come together?"

Jian Cheng frowned when she heard this question, then turned to look at Fang Younian.

Fang Younian scratched his head, smiled a little shyly and said, "I heard that you were sick, so we came here together."