32

Chi Le blushed when he thought of that kiss, and he hadn't seen Sheng Zhuo again before school started, but the two of them would study video together every night, and Sheng Zhuo, the first in grade, taught Chi Le himself, and Chi Le was able to get twice the result with half the effort. I am making rapid progress.

However, the two of them tacitly didn't mention what happened that day. They just glanced at each other occasionally, and both felt their cheeks were hot, so they hurriedly looked away.

On the first day of school, the class was full of excitement. We hadn't seen each other for a long time, and we all gathered together to tell anecdotes about the winter vacation.

Sheng Zhuo saw that Chi Le was coming, and was about to open his mouth to talk to him, Chi Le turned around quickly, took out a book and memorized it, and he recited it very seriously, sitting upright, with a loud voice, for fear that others would disturb him Same.

Sheng Zhuo suppressed a smile, knowing that Chi Le was still embarrassed, so he didn't speak again, and decided to chat with him after class.

Sheng Zhuo touched his lower lip lightly, thinking of that unexpected kiss that day, his heart felt sweet.

He thought well, but as soon as the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Chi Le ran away in a hurry, saying that he was going to buy water.

Sheng Zhuo gritted his teeth secretly, and decided to fight poison with poison when he was captured, and kiss again!

Sheng Zhuo leaned on the back of the chair, cold air radiated from his body.

A student with a face knocked on the door and said that the physical education teacher asked him to help move things to the equipment room.

Sheng Zhuo frowned and stood up. Although he felt a little strange, the next session was indeed a physical education class.

With his hands in his pockets, he walked to the equipment room unhurriedly. He didn't see Chi Le along the way. While wondering when Chi Le would come back, he pushed the door and walked into the equipment room.

There was a dull smell in the room, and there were a lot of sports equipment on the shelves. He walked in and looked around, and suddenly remembered that the classmate didn't tell him what to take.

A strange feeling surged in his heart, just as he was about to turn around and leave, Zhuang Xinchun opened the door and walked in.

Zhuang Xinchun locked the door and smiled softly at him, followed by a strong smell of Omega pheromones.

Sheng Zhuo's face changed suddenly.

Chi Le leaned against the railing, looking at the playground below with disinterest.

Jian Cheng stood next to him, not knowing what she was thinking, neither of them spoke, each thinking about their own concerns.

Fang Younian came out of the office, looked up to see them, paused slightly, glanced at Jian Cheng, and then walked over.

Walking closer, he cleared his throat uncomfortably, "What are you doing here?"

Chi Le regained consciousness, shook the water bottle in his hand, "Drink water."

"Run here to drink water?" Fang Younian felt incredible, "The wind here is so strong, you are not afraid of choking."

Jian Cheng raised her eyes and squinted at him, "Do you have an opinion?"

"...No objection." Fang Younian rubbed his nose, "Well...my birthday will be celebrated at West Bridge KTV the day after tomorrow, you guys will come to play too?"