41

A week later, Chi Le got the doctor's permission and was discharged from the hospital. Not only has he adapted to the new Omega identity, but he has adapted to the new identity like a duck to water.

In the early morning, Sheng Zhuo helped him carry his bag, and Chi Le went to school after a long absence.

The two have their own attractiveness along the way, attracting attention wherever they go, and everyone casts their attention on them, but no one dares to step forward to ask.

In detail, the two haven't come to school for a while, at least for a month. Before they left, the pheromone incident broke out in Sheng Zhuo, which caused a lot of trouble at that time. Now there are rumors that Chi Le split into After seeing Omega, the two school grassroots have undergone such a big change at the same time, and now they appear in the school together, and they behave so intimately that it is hard not to cause a sensation.

When they came to the class, they heard the exclamation of the school committee from a distance before they entered the door.

Everyone turned their heads to look at them with surprise in their eyes. The last time they came to school, there were still two Betas. Why did one become an Alpha and the other an Omega this time?

This change is too big!

Holding the half-eaten bread in his hand, the school committee said, "Is this a good brother? If you change him, he will change too?"

Chen Yunzhou patted him on the back of the head, and said with a smile: "What a good brother, don't you see that he has developed an improper relationship?"

Everyone: "???"

Chi Le returned to the familiar seat, only feeling comfortable physically and mentally.

During this period of time, Sheng Zhuo insisted on making up lessons for him. Not only did he not fail in his homework, but he also improved a lot, which was even better than private tutoring.

Sheng Zhuo was still sitting in the old position behind him, but the more everyone looked at them, the more they felt awkward. It was not until the class bell rang that everyone reluctantly looked away, but their curiosity was all aroused, but no one dared to Ask, I can only observe silently, the more I observe, the more I feel that something is really wrong!

During the lunch break, everyone went to the cafeteria to eat. Chi Le's body hadn't fully recovered. Lin Yuran was worried, and made the meals by himself, and they were still hot, so he and Sheng Zhuo didn't go to the cafeteria. Eat in the classroom.

Seeing this, Chen Yunzhou and Jian Cheng stayed for a meal. Fang Younian heard that there was delicious food here, so he also ran over from the next class to join in the fun.

Fortunately, Lin Yuran prepared ample meals, and a group of people ate together lively.

Chi Le was sitting by the window, Sheng Zhuo put his favorite food in front of him, he raised his chin in the direction of the chopsticks, Sheng Zhuo immediately took apart the chopsticks and handed them to him.

Everyone looked surprised, they had never seen Sheng Zhuo take care of anyone like this! Who doesn't know that the young master of the Sheng family has opened his mouth and stretched out his hands since he was a child, and only others will take care of him!

Chi Le glanced at the others confidently, "I'm an Omega now, and I can't compare with your group of Alphas who are so powerful that they're crazy."

Fang Younian glanced at Sheng Zhuo who even screwed the bottle cap for Chi Le, and couldn't help laughing, "Yo, you're still squeamish."