34

Sheng Zhuo didn't come to school for three days, and the school was still full of excitement. Everyone passed on what happened that day, and Sheng Zhuo became everyone's favorite object of discussion during recess.

Zhuang Xinchun is the chief culprit of this incident. He almost killed Sheng Zhuo and disturbed the order of the school. Of course, the Sheng family and the school will not settle down. He has already received the punishment he deserved and was forced to transfer to another place. He usually pretends to be gentle and kind, no one would have thought that he would do such a thing, and they couldn't help but be extremely astonished.

A group of little girls gathered in the corridor, discussing excitedly. They started talking about what happened that day, and the topic of conversation revolved around Sheng Zhuo.

"Did you see that last time in the municipal entrance examination, Sheng Zhuo was the first in his grade! He is more than ten points ahead of the second place. The results just announced today are posted on the red list at the door."

Chi Le leaned against the corner and listened expressionlessly, but his heart was already full of joy.

Hey, my wife.

"Not only does he study well, but he also plays basketball very well, better than those on the basketball team. I heard that the coach of the sports team invited him to join the basketball team several times, but he refused. Unfortunately, he didn't want to join the basketball team, otherwise he would It must be the main force of the basketball team, I passed by the basketball court once, and I happened to see him shooting, he was super handsome."

Chi Le scratched his eyebrows lightly.

Hey, my wife.

"The most important thing is that Sheng Zhuo is handsome! He is even more handsome than the stars on TV. I have stopped chasing stars since I was in high school, and I can see the prosperity of beauty in school every day."

The corner of Chi Le's mouth raised uncontrollably.

Hey, my wife.

"He's still an S-class Alpha! An Alpha among Alphas! Not only is he rare, but he's also powerful. Last time he burst out with pheromone, even the Alphas in school felt his legs were weak. He's so manly! It also needs to be matched with the Omega of Omega, it is not our turn."

The corners of Chi Le's mouth flattened, "..."

I almost forgot, a daughter-in-law at his age has long since disappeared!

Chi Le fell into sadness for the 999th time today.

Chi Le was heartbroken, and took advantage of the weekend to be paralyzed at home for two days. He was out of his mind all day long, and could think of Sheng Zhuo in everything he did. When he went to bed at night, his mind always remembered the unbearable pain of Sheng Zhuo leaning in his arms that day. .

I don't know if Sheng Zhuo has been discharged from the hospital...

When Chi Le came back to his senses, he had already run to the door of Sheng Yao's house.

It's all here, so I can only find a way to see if Sheng Zhuo has been discharged from the hospital.

He was wearing a sweater, and he put the hood on top of his head in a guilty conscience, then lay on the base of the wall, stretched his neck and looked in. The window of Sheng Zhuo's room was closed tightly, as if the curtains were drawn, and he couldn't see whether Sheng Zhuo was inside.

It was already dark before he knew it, and Sheng Zhuo's room didn't even have any light.

Chi Le hesitated and walked around twice, worried about Sheng Zhuo, and didn't know how to face Sheng Zhuo.