37

For several days in a row, Chi Le went to Sheng's house on time and on time every day, while Sheng Zhuo was like sucking a cat every day, holding Chi Le in his arms and taking a breath from time to time to relieve the hostility and irritability in his body. Chi Le was sucked by him. For five days, I was a little suspicious that I had catnip physique, otherwise why would Sheng Zhuo look very useful every time he smoked it.

No matter what, Sheng Zhuo's susceptibility period finally had a tendency to pass, and his mood became more and more stable. At least when Chi Le took him out for a walk, he would not want to beat anyone anytime and anywhere.

Chi Le heaved a long sigh of relief. He had to accompany Sheng Zhuo these days, but also had to be vigilant against Sheng Zhuo not to have 'unserious' thoughts about him, and it was really tiring.

After lunch, Chi Le slumped on the sofa, with their bodies next to each other. The sun shone in warmly, giving them warmth.

Sheng Zhuo pinched the center of his brows, his expression was not as irritable as it was a few days ago, but there was a trace of fatigue in his brows.

Chi Le looked at the black and blue under Sheng Zhuo's eyes, and suddenly his heart softened, and he dragged him to the bed, "Let me take a nap with you."

During the susceptible period, Sheng Zhuo was tossed a lot, and Chi Le was also a little tired. The two lay on the bed with pillows side by side, covered with a quilt.

Sheng Zhuo looked sideways at Chi Le, and sniffed him like a puppy, from his hair to his neck, and along his collarbone.

His hair was stiff, sticking to Chi Le's chin and itching, Chi Le smiled and reached out to push his head, "What do you smell?"

Sheng Zhuo was reluctant to leave like a demon, "You smell so good."

Chi Le retorted without thinking, "Impossible, I never use perfume."

"Really." Sheng Zhuo's tone was firm, "It's not like the smell of perfume, it's your fragrance."

"How is it possible?" Chi Le raised his sleeve and smelled it, but he didn't smell it. "What kind of smell do you smell?"

Sheng Zhuo leaned over and sniffed again, and then kissed him softly on the ear, "I can't tell, it's a bit fragrant and a bit sweet."

Anyway, it smells good, he can't smell it enough, and he can't kiss it enough, but the scent is too little, if there is any, it makes his heart itch.

He reached out and pinched the back of Chi Le's neck gently, "Especially here, the fragrance is the strongest."

Following the kneading movements of Sheng Zhuo's fingertips, a strange numbness suddenly appeared in Chi Le's body, spreading from the back of his neck to his toes, he almost groaned, bit his lips hard to hold back the ambiguity that almost blurted out With a sound, he quickly pushed Sheng Zhuo's hand away.

"What's wrong?" Sheng Zhuo asked worriedly.

Chi Le shook his head lightly, raised his hand and touched the back of his neck. The skin on the back of his neck was smooth and flat, and he felt nothing but a tingling pain.

really weird.

Chi Le glanced down at Sheng Zhuo's hands, and suspected that there was something wrong with Sheng Zhuo's hands, as there must have been static electricity just now.

He didn't take it seriously, and quickly forgot the reaction just now, closed his eyes and prepared to sleep.

Sheng Zhuo looked at him silently, with a hoarse voice, "Lele."