27

On the way back from camping, everyone was a little lazy, but the itinerary arranged by the winter camp did not keep everyone idle. The bus directly took everyone to a nearby farm for them to pick strawberries.

Chi Le was walking in the strawberry field with a bamboo basket, rolled up the trouser legs of his jeans, and a few dried strawberry leaves were stuck to the sleeves of his sweater. He stooped down expressionlessly and picked a strawberry and threw it into the bamboo basket. The voice was extremely helpless, "Hey, why are there still strawberries in winter?"

Because he was camping on the top of the mountain yesterday, he had no chance to practice basketball. Seeing that the agreed game time was coming, he planned to go to the nearby basketball court with Sheng Zhuo to practice after returning to the dormitory, but he was brought here to pick strawberries , he was a little skeptical about life.

Jian Cheng laughed at him beside him, "When you ate strawberries in winter, why didn't you ask why there are strawberries in winter?"

Chi Le didn't want to hear it, so he stuffed a strawberry into his mouth, trying to block his mouth, and when he turned around, he saw Sheng Zhuo staring at him with an inexplicably cold expression.

Chi Le blinked, followed Sheng Zhuo's gaze to look at his hand, hesitated for a moment, and tentatively picked up a cleaned strawberry and stuffed it into Sheng Zhuo's mouth.

Sheng Zhuo ate the strawberries, his expression softened a bit, but his expression was still a little cold.

Chi Le pursed his lips, washed another big and red strawberry and fed it to him, Sheng Zhuo not only looked good this time, but also took the initiative to pick a few strawberries and put them in his bamboo basket.

Chi Le murmured "childish" silently in his heart, he could see that Sheng Zhuo just had to have one more than Jian Cheng!

Chi Le is a little worried, what should I do? The future daughter-in-law seems to be a little jealous.

After picking strawberries, it was already evening, and everyone was covered with a lot of dust. The first thing Chi Le did when he returned home was to take a shower. After taking a shower, he sighed comfortably, and sat down with a bowl of strawberries picked by himself. Go to the chair and eat strawberries.

When it was Sheng Zhuo's turn to take a bath, Chi Le inexplicably remembered the scene when he got up from the hot spring yesterday, his cheeks became hot, and he quickly lowered his head to cover it.

Chi Le didn't dare to think about it anymore. In order to avoid staring at Sheng Zhuo's abdominal muscles again, he resolutely took out his book, put the strawberries aside, and lay down on the table to write his winter vacation homework seriously.

Sheng Zhuo glanced at him with a smile in his eyes, and took a change of clothes into the bathroom.

When Sheng Zhuo came out, Chi Le had already put down his book and was leaning against the table in a daze.

Sheng Zhuo brushed his hair and walked to the table, lowered his head and glanced casually, and found that Chi Le only wrote a few words, and those words became more and more scribbled as they went on, and the person who wrote them could be seen from the strokes. Gradually become irritable mood.

Sheng Zhuo frowned slightly, a trace of doubt flashed in his heart.

If it happened only once, he wouldn't think it was strange, but Chi Le was basically like this during the winter camp. As long as he sat alone at the desk, he would give up within five minutes after picking up the book. Up to now, Chi Le's winter homework has not been done. There is no progress, Sheng Zhuo can't help but think about it.