10

Although Chi Le always has a cold and cool expression, he has a pair of natural smiling eyes with black and bright pupils. When he smiles, the tails of his eyes are upturned, like two beautiful little crescent moons. Pressing down slightly, the eyelids drooped and looked particularly aggrieved and pitiful, as if someone bullied him, it was easy to feel guilty.

Seeing him blinking those beautiful eyes eagerly looking at him, Sheng Zhuo almost agreed softly, but fortunately he turned a corner in time when the words came to his lips, paused, and deliberately asked: "Why should I teach you? "

"I'll give you money, aren't you short of money? Anyway, I can't run out of pocket money, why don't you just treat it as a part-time job for me." Chi Le glanced at the worn-out basketball in Sheng Zhuo's hand, and felt that he had finally found the right one. I gave money to my future daughter-in-law for some reason, which is killing two birds with one stone.

Master Chi is still very smart.

"I'm short of money?" Sheng Zhuo followed his gaze and glanced at the basketball in his hand, thinking of Chi Le's behavior of "sending warmth" in recent days, he seemed to understand something, and couldn't help laughing.

Chi Le continued to persuade him, "You give me a part-time job, and I'll give you pocket money, and we'll pay for both money and goods, so you don't have to feel embarrassed."

Sheng Zhuo pressed his forehead, and said two words coldly, "Don't do it."

Chi Le's eyes widened, "Why don't you do it? Earning someone's money is not earning. You taught me how to play basketball. I can play and earn money. How wonderful."

Sheng Zhuo said in a calm voice, "I won't earn your money."

Chi Le didn't understand what he meant, and continued to preach to himself with bright eyes, "Master, I'm very smart, I promise you will be able to teach me as soon as I teach you, and you won't accept me as an apprentice in vain, I will buy you more in the future." I will give you a lot of rewards for the milk."

Sheng Zhuo's forehead twitched slightly, he pursed his lips and said nothing, he turned his back and slapped the basketball back to the court.

Seeing him throwing a ball easily, Chi Le's eyes became brighter, and he followed him like a little tail, and asked helplessly, "Then what do you want to teach me?"

Sheng Zhuo paused when he patted the ball, and then looked back at him, "You should act like a baby."

"...Huh?" Chi Le plucked his ears in disbelief, "What did you say?"

he! Master Chi! behave in a spoiled manner?

The corners of Sheng Zhuo's lips curved into a smile, and he repeated it patiently, "If you act like a baby, I'll teach you."

"How can a man act like a baby?"

Chi Le thinks that acting like a baby has to be done by little girls. They are cute, beautiful and cute. He likes to see little girls acting like a baby. Even if they are not girls, it is acceptable for male Omega to act like a baby. Some of them are quite cute. , but what's so good about him being a spoiled Alpha in the future?

Sheng Zhuo's tone was firm, "I won't teach unless you act like a baby."

Chi Le: "..."

There was a reason why Sheng Zhuo could be his deadly enemy in the past!

If Sheng Zhuo is not his future wife, he has already chosen not to forgive him!

Sheng Zhuo said that he would not teach, but he really did not teach.