38

Chi Le woke up from his lethargy and found himself lying on the hospital bed. Sheng Zhuo and Lin Yuran stood nervously on the right side of the hospital bed, and Sheng De and Chi Jindong stood side by side on the left side of the hospital bed. He sees.

Chi Le suddenly woke up with a jolt, "What's wrong with me... Could it be that I'm dying?"

"Don't talk nonsense." Chi Jindong patted him on the top of the head, his expression slightly relaxed.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" Chi Le glanced around suspiciously, seeing Shang Chi Jindong's dodging eyes, he was even more confused, only thinking that something big might happen.

Chi Jindong kept his mouth shut and did not speak.

Chi Le looked at Lin Yuran, who was the most talkative, and almost wrote the words "you tell me" on his face.

Lin Yuran and Shengde looked at each other in embarrassment, and looked at Chi Jindong for help. Chi Jindong's eyes flashed, he opened his mouth, looked at Chi Le's ignorant eyes, quickly withdrew his gaze, and looked at Sheng Zhuo.

Sheng Zhuo pinched the center of his brows with a headache, but also didn't know how to speak.

The people in the room were silent as if they had pressed the freeze frame button. As time went by, Chi Le's heart sank and sank. Could it be that he had some incurable disease?

In the end, it was Chi Jindong who broke the silence first, and said with a dry smile, "Let's go out first, Sheng Zhuo, talk to Lele..."

Sheng Zhuo: "..." The pot is here

"Yes, let's talk about it." Lin Yuran quickly agreed without thinking too much about it, and completely pushed the blame to Sheng Zhuo.

The three statues solved the big stone in their hearts, walked out together with smiles, and helped them close the door, and left the rest of the problems to Sheng Zhuo to solve!

Only Chi Le and Sheng Zhuo were left in the room.

Chi Le gritted his teeth, grabbed Sheng Zhuo's hand, "If you have something to say, just say it, I'm already mentally prepared."

Sheng Zhuo sat down by the bed, considered his tone, and asked softly, "How do you feel now?"

Chi Le raised his hand and touched the back of his neck, with doubts in his eyes, "There's something jumping on the back of my neck."

Sheng Zhuo looked at him hesitantly, "Maybe it's a gland..."

"...Glands?" Chi Le laughed out loud, as if hearing some joke, he even forgot the nervousness and fear just now, "Only Omega can have glands, how can I have glands?"

Sheng Zhuo pursed his lips, but did not speak.

"What's going on with my body, you just tell me." Chi Le took a deep breath, "Don't keep it from me."

Sheng Zhuo raised his head, a trace of complicated emotions flashed in his eyes, he was silent for a while, then reached out and handed a test sheet in front of him.

Chi Le took the test sheet without knowing why, stared down at the test sheet for a while, and then slowly froze.

Sheng Zhuo could only see the top of his furry head, and he never looked up.

Chi Le seemed to be unable to understand the text, and it took him a long time to see the contents of the laboratory test sheet. His eyes slowly opened wide, but it seemed that he couldn't digest the information on it. There was a half-understanding look on his face, and he murmured Read the words above, "...the pheromone in the body exceeds the standard, the diagnosis is secondary differentiation, and it is identified as... Omega?"