20

The quiet morning ended in a mess. At nine o'clock in the morning, everyone gathered in the villa to start today's activities.

The morning was used for study, mainly for foreign language oral practice. The organizer invited many foreign teachers to come. The teachers are not low in level. Everyone studied very seriously. After lunch at noon, they organized everyone to watch a foreign movie together. , this movie contains a lot of oral pronunciation methods learned today, which can help consolidate knowledge points.

Chi Le leaned against Sheng Zhuo, yawned lazily, the curtains were covered, the room was dark, only the big screen was lit, and the quiet environment made people drowsy.

The scene of the movie changes, and the room flickers on and off.

Sheng Zhuo turned his head to look at him, and found that there was a faint irritability floating between his brows, and the tails of his eyes were slightly drooping, "Sleepy?"

In fact, Chi Le slept very well last night. He didn't feel sleepy, but just bored. The doors and windows are closed, the air is stuffy, and the back of his neck is throbbing again and again, as if something is about to break free from under the skin. It made him restless.

Seeing that his complexion was not good, Sheng Zhuo stood up and patted his shoulder, and led him out through the back door.

Fang Younian glanced back, curled his lips secretly, "Not taking us."

Chen Yunzhou smiled, and felt a little strange. He had never seen Sheng Zhuo care so much about anyone before. For a while, he couldn't tell whether Sheng Zhuo regarded Chi Le as a classmate, friend, buddy, or something else. Thinking of a certain possibility, He took a breath in surprise, and looked at their backs inquiringly.

I have to say that the two of them really matched each other when they stood together. The two tall and thin teenagers stood side by side, making it hard to look away.

The sun outside the house is just right, and the afternoon sun shines on the body with warmth. The greenery in the villa area is very good. Evergreen trees are planted on both sides of the road, and the scenery is pleasant even in winter.

Chi Le breathed the fresh air, the boredom just now was swept away, and he bent his eyes and smiled.

Sheng Zhuo walked beside him, turned his head and smiled helplessly, "You have everything written on your face."

Chi Le looked up at him, "What's written on my face? Why don't you guess what I want to do now."

Sheng Zhuo looked at the white and tender face he was trying to lift up, smiled with his lips curled up, his nose moved slightly, and smelled the sweet smell not far away, he raised the corners of his lips with a half-smile, "I guess you want to buy milk tea .”

Chi Le's eyes widened, and he touched his face in disbelief, "You can see this?"

Sheng Zhuo chuckled, stretched out a finger to hook his hood, and led him towards the gate.

Chi Le rescued the hat from his hands, and was smiling, when he suddenly keenly noticed a line of sight tightly glued to his body, this sticky gaze, with a familiar sense of nausea.

He frowned and looked over, but saw nothing, only a kitten standing in the corner lazily licking its paw.

"What's wrong?" Sheng Zhuo looked along his line of sight, but saw nothing, the ordinary corner of the room was no different from other places.

Chi Le pursed her lower lip slightly, and shook her head in disbelief.

He always felt that someone's eyes were entwined on him, and looked back from time to time along the road, and he was not in a high mood until he opened the door and walked into the milk tea shop, and he felt the sweet smell inside, so he relaxed.