5

In the morning, Chi Le reluctantly gave up his favorite toffee, took a bag full of fruit candy to school, and ate it triumphantly for Sheng Zhuo to see, shaking the fruit candy in his pocket in front of Sheng Zhuo. The candy wrappers rattled.

Sheng Zhuo looked at his bulging mouth, inexplicably wanted to poke him, it would be best if he could pull his soft cheeks to the sides, until his raised eyebrows drooped pitifully, and he stared at him desperately. That's good.

Seeing him staring at her mouth, Chi Le didn't know that he was thinking about how to torture herself, and thought he was greedy, so she took out the most delicious lollipop from her pocket and threw it on the table.

"Master, please eat."

Sheng Zhuo stared at his beautiful and sharp eyebrows for two seconds, unwrapped the candy wrapper, put the lollipop into his mouth, and ate what Chi Le gave him for the first time.

Chi Le let out a soft 'tsk'. This man ate his lollipop without even saying a word of thanks, but for the sake of him being his unnamed Omega, he will carry two more lollipops in his pocket in the future lollipop.

After all, Master Chi is still very generous.

The corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously, seeing Sheng Zhuo eating the lollipop he gave him, he felt a little happy for no reason.

Chen Yunzhou looked greedily at the side, and stretched out his hand to Chi Le, "I want to eat too."

The very generous Master Chi glanced at him, then turned around as if he hadn't heard.

Chen Yunzhou: "???"

Sheng Zhuo raised the corner of his mouth in satisfaction, and cast him a slight glance.

Chen Yunzhou: "..." He seems redundant?

Why is the gap between classmates and classmates so big!

After watching the play, Jian Cheng held back a smile, leaned into Chi Le's ear and asked, "Lele, why are you so nice to Sheng Zhuo all of a sudden?"

Chi Le didn't take it seriously, he was hurting his wife.

Jian Cheng wanted to ask a few more questions, but suddenly felt that the stool under her buttocks had been kicked, and when she looked back, Sheng Zhuo had a cold face.

"You blocked me from looking at the blackboard."

Jian Cheng: "..." Okay, you are a top student, you are amazing.

He moved the bench back, and didn't bother with the two big men anymore, and kept a distance when talking to Chi Le, so as not to block the old man behind him again.

The cold winter has not passed, if it was before, Chi Le just wanted to stay in the classroom after class, but now he runs outside after class, standing under the sun and basking in the sun, Jian Cheng even suspects that he will become a sunflower .

After a week of hard work, Chi Le sadly found that he hadn't turned black at all.

Chi Le pondered for a long time, and could only find another way. Since he couldn't get a tan, he could only find a way to make Sheng Zhuo white!

Chi Le looked up how to turn white on the Internet, and saw someone said to pay attention to sunscreen, he felt that if he put sunscreen on Sheng Zhuo every day, Sheng Zhuo might directly 'kill his husband'.

Since external care does not work, we can only choose 'internal adjustment'.

So, after self-study this morning, Chi Le solemnly put a carton of milk on Sheng Zhuo's table.