29

The lights were on in the room on the second floor. Chi Le was sitting on the carpet, leaning against the sofa behind him, staring at the TV intently. On the screen was a swimming competition, which was reaching a crucial point.

After a round of competition, Chi Le turned his head to talk to Sheng Zhuo, only to find that Sheng Zhuo was holding his hand in his hand and gently rubbing it with his head down, his expression was indescribably gentle.

Chi Le realized belatedly that his daughter-in-law seemed to love him dearly.

He moved his fingers, scratched Sheng Zhuo's palm lightly, and said in a brisk tone: "I'm fine, don't worry."

Sheng Zhuo raised his head slightly, but his hands still kept moving, "Just now the lawyer called me and said that the police received a lot of secretly photographed photos at Zou Mingkai's home, including many children's. He should be convicted. The rest is up to you. Don’t worry about it, let me handle it.”

Chi Le originally wanted to ask Sheng Zhuo where he found the lawyer, but thinking that Sheng Zhuo and Fang Younian were friends, and this incident happened during the winter camp, it should be the Fang family's lawyer, so he nodded and didn't ask any more questions. He hated Zou Mingkai so much that he didn't want to hear anything about him. Anyway, he had already been beaten up and had enough of it. Now that he can find evidence and arrest him, it can be regarded as eliminating harm for the people, lest he, a pervert, come back again. Go and harm other people, and leave the rest to the police.

Chi Le finally defeated his enemy many years ago, and now he is in a good mood, and even wants to sing a song to listen to it.

Sheng Zhuo pinched his finger bones lightly, with a gloomy expression, "Don't worry, I won't let him have another chance to hurt you."

Chi Le wanted to refute, after all, he should be the one to protect his future wife, but when a new round of competition started on TV, he turned his gaze back and focused all his attention on the swimming competition, so he didn't open his mouth to refute. Instead, he looked at it intently again.

Sheng Zhuo had been immersed in his own thoughts just now, and didn't notice what was broadcasting on TV. When he looked up, he saw a stretch of white abdominal muscles, and several Alphas were wearing swimming trunks and getting ready to go into the water.

His eyebrows twitched, and he turned to look at Chi Le. Chi Le stared at the TV without turning his eyes, with a faint smile on his lips.

Sheng Zhuo tried to talk to him, "Would you like some fruit, I'll go downstairs and get it for you."

Chi Le looked at the TV screen without moving, "No need, you can eat by yourself."

Sheng Zhuo pursed his lips into a straight line.

"I seem to have a pimple on my face, please help me take a look."

Chi Le glanced quickly, then quickly looked away, and continued to stare at the TV screen, "No, brother Zhuo is still handsome, and he doesn't have a single pimple."

Sheng Zhuo didn't speak.

Chi Le felt that the side had quieted down, and it was inexplicably a little chilly, so he couldn't help turning his head to take a look, and saw Sheng Zhuo standing up suddenly, reaching out to take off his clothes.

Chi Le: "???"

His gaze couldn't help but follow Sheng Zhuo's, the lines of Sheng Zhuo's abdominal muscles were clear, and the curve of his waist was also very beautiful. The light shone on it, like a piece of lustrous white jade, he couldn't take his eyes away every time he saw it.