7

Fang Younian and Jian Cheng yelled, refusing to give in to each other, and they were about to make a move. Chen Yunzhou was caught in the middle and hurried to stop them. The passing students looked at them from time to time, but they didn't dare to approach them.

Before Fang Younian and Jian Cheng started fighting, Sheng Zhuo and Chi Le were finally woken up by the sound of the door.

When Chen Yunzhou saw the two big brothers woke up, he almost cried out of excitement, otherwise he really couldn't stop him alone.

Chi Le came over rubbing her hair, looked at the two wrestling people with dazed eyes, "Yo, how about doing morning exercises?"

Jane Orange: "..."

Fang Younian: "..."

They both relaxed at the same time and turned their heads away with a soft hum.

Sheng Zhuo came over behind Chi Le, ignored them, and patted Chen Yunzhou on the shoulder, "Help me move the table and chair back, I'll go wash first."

Chen Yunzhou nodded, seeing that Fang Younian and Jian Cheng showed no sign of doing anything again, and ignored them, he walked into the classroom to move the table, Jian Cheng gave Fang Younian a glare, and followed inside.

Fang Younian opened his mouth, and was about to ask what was going on, when Sheng Zhuo took a few steps forward and looked back at Chi Le, "Together?"

Chi Le yawned lazily, put his pockets in his pockets and followed.

Fang Younian: "..." Nima, what's going on?

There will be a parent-teacher meeting in the afternoon, and classes will be held as usual in the morning.

Although Chi Le didn't sleep well last night, he still honestly took out his textbooks during class and looked at the podium with a correct posture.

It's a bit embarrassing to say it, but Chi Le is actually a very hard-working student. He finishes his homework on time every day, listens carefully in class, and never delays even if he has a cold or fever. He has an extremely serious attitude towards learning.

Jian Cheng turned her head and glanced at Sheng Zhuo, seeing that Sheng Zhuo was lying on the table and started to catch up on sleep, she couldn't help but tsk, and muttered softly: "Can a schoolmaster have the attitude of a schoolmaster?"

Jian Cheng has been ranked second in the grade all year round, and Sheng Zhuo is an insurmountable mountain for him.

Chi Le took out a pen, took notes seriously and said, "I'm a scumbag, don't I have the attitude of a scumbag?"

"You're different..." Jian Cheng didn't continue to speak, she looked down and saw Sheng Zhuo's legs stretched out from behind, and subconsciously distanced herself from Chi Le, "Sheng Zhuo has long arms and legs, I think he is so It’s hard for him to sleep.”

Chi Le glanced back. Sheng Zhuo had long legs and long arms. It was really uncomfortable lying on the table, as if there was no place to stretch his legs and feet. In fact, the desks and chairs in the school were quite high, so Chi Le slept on the table. When he was young, he would not have such troubles, mainly because he was too tall.

Chi Le's thoughts turned to height involuntarily, he hesitated for a moment, and asked Jian Cheng: "Is it not good for you to say that an Alpha is shorter than your own Omega?"

"Of course, height determines body position!" Jian Cheng lowered her voice, "I saw a news on the Internet a few days ago, there was an Alpha who was shoved around by Omega at night because he was shorter than my own Omega... Then there was a lot of trouble Divorce!"